✥9✥

Jimin had spent the whole day with Namjoon, they chatted away about nothing to important. Namjoon tried to grasp onto what little time he had with Jimin. The two decided it would be best if Jimin went back and lived with his parents for the time being until he graduated. They agreed they would try and see each other as much as possible. Jimin was still going to go to Namjoon for tutoring as that is the only way the two could see each other without anyone getting suspicious.

One thing the duo did agree upon is once Jimin graduated they would become public.

Namjoon was terrified, he wasn't ready still. Maybe within the next few months, he would warm up to the idea instead of keeping up this lie that has caused him so much trouble. Of course, he was happy with Jimin, he couldn't be happier than he is now. Tomorrow though the two had a church. He'd have to greet the Parks with his fake self, he'd have to act as if he and Jimin haven't gotten closer, and keep his distance. Namjoon was sure that the news of Yeri and his breakup has already gone around the town so he'd be faced with a lot of questions.

"Joonie?" Jimin asked lifting his head from the older's chest and looking up at him.

"What is it, baby?" Namjoon tilted his head, his face soft. Jimin bit his bottom lip nervously before looking away.

"I-I don't want to go back to my parents.." the blonde started, "I'm scared, I'm so scared of my father and what he'll do to me when I go back" Jimin whispered. Namjoon felt his heartache for him. He knew Jimin's father was horrible but seeing the boy crumble in front of him just at the thought of what his father would do to him that would want him to run away. Namjoon pulled Jimin into a tight hug.

"I'll be right here, love. If he lays a single finger on you I'll personally murder him," Namjoon planted a soft kiss on top of the blondes head, "Jimin if he hurts you please come to me, I'll handle the rest from there" Namjoon pulled Jimin away and held his face, admiring it and planting a gentle kiss on the tip of Jimin's nose. "We just have to make it to your graduation and then we're home free"  the older assured.

"Yeah... home free"

Jimin got off Namjoons lap and went into the kitchen making some tea for himself. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't worried for Namjoons reputation. Jimin knows and understands what it's like to be ridiculed for being gay, he would hate for Namjoon to suffer the same fate as him.

Jimin felt arms snake around his waist and a light kiss being planted on his neck, Namjoon whispering sweet words to him, "my baby... Minnie, you're so beautiful... my beautiful boy," the older continued to praise Jimin causing him to smile lightly. "I know you're worried- so am I... I wish this could be easier for us" Namjoon whispered, Jimin feeling tears prick at his eyes. Why was he such a crybaby lately? Before meeting Namjoon and properly knowing him Jimin kept his walls up and did not care about anyone, he was destructive and never thought anything out; he was compulsive. Now though, he had someone he needed to protect- someone he cared for.

"I just want to stay here with you, Joonie" Jimin sobbed out, "Wanna wake up to you every morning and cook you breakfast and have nice lazy days where we just watch movies together or read," the younger turned around to face Namjoon, "I want this to be so much easier for us-" Jimin was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"Go upstairs and do no, I repeat do not come down, understood?" Namjoon ordered quietly planting a kiss on Jimin's forehead. The blonde hurriedly made his way upstairs quietly. Namjoon glanced around to make sure there was no trace of Jimin being down here before grabbing a hoodie and throwing it over his bare chest, making his way to the door and opening it.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kim" a police officer greeted another one standing next to him. Namjoon's heart was racing but he kept his composure, "We'd like to ask you a few questions about someone you know"