✥15✥

Jimin woke up and made his way slowly out of his room. He walked into the bathroom and did his daily routine of washing his face, brushing his teeth, and trying to convince himself he was fine. Once he finished he changed into a pair of sweats, leaving Namjoon's hoodie on wanting to feel something.

Jimin made his way into his kitchen and walked up to his fridge, he stood there contemplating before frowning and instead walked to a cabinet, taking a mug out and making tea. Jimin jumped a bit when his phone started to go off.

"Hello?" He spoke into the phone before taking a sip of his drink.

"Hey! Are you free today? I haven't seen you in a while" The caller on the other line asked. Jimin's eyebrows furrowed and pulled the phone away checking the caller ID.

"Yeah, you know I'm always free for you, Yoongs" Jimin smiled.

Yoongis chuckled, "I'll be over in a few minutes" He hung up, leaving Jimin smiling.

Jimin didn't see many people these days. His life consisted of photo shoots, recording for commercials, and trying to find a way to be okay with himself. Yoongi was the only one that stayed in his life after everything started to fall apart. He tried time and time again to reach out to Jungkook but nothing ever worked. Jimin still couldn't get that entire time out of his head. He was an absolute mess the first year here in the city.

Jimin his head trying to clear his thoughts. He walked around his house picking up things and cleaning up a bit before Yoongi came. He walked into the bathroom and stared at himself in Namjoon's hoodie. It had gotten even bigger than when he had first gotten it, Jimin didn't know whether he should be happy or sad. He snapped back to reality when the front door opened.

"Minnie I'm here!" Yoongi called out. Jimin emerged from the bathroom and greeted his friend.

"Hey, you brought food!" Jimin smiled, deep down though he knew he would hate himself for eating it.

As much as Jimin loved Yoongi and he was his best friend, the older had no idea what is going on with Jimin. He knew nothing about Jimin selling himself for more money, no idea what he was doing to keep his weight down, and how he allows men to abuse him. As far as Yoongi knows Jimin has lost weight from stress at his company and has to stay a certain size to model.

Yoongi gave the younger a warm smile, "I brought your favorite. I know you're trying to stay a certain size for your next shoot but why not indulge a little?" Jimin's heart ached at Yoongi's kind words. "Oh, you're wearing his hoodie."

Jimin looked down and shifted awkwardly. "Y-yeah" Yoongi made his way into the kitchen and placed everything on the counter, Jimin following him behind, "I saw him the other day... last night, actually."

Yoongi stopped what he was doing, "What? Where!" He turned towards the younger and looked at him with worry, "are you okay? Did you talk to him?"

"N-no, I didn't talk to him. I was walking home from the company and I had my face covered. He didn't recognize me at all. He was with a woman, they seemed close." Jimin started to play with the sleeves of the hoodie nervously. "I'm okay though, I just didn't think I'd see him again."

Yoongi continued to stare at Jimin, "Maybe I could ask Hobi what he's doing here in the city—" he offered.

"No! Don't do that!" Jimin spoke frantically. His anxiety started to rise with the offer. He didn't want Hoseok to go and tell Namjoon that Jimin was asking about him, especially since Namjoon didn't even know he had run into him.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind, you know those two still keep in touch. They still keep in touch with Taehyung too," Yoongi took a breathe, "if you want I'll tell Hobi not to tell him that it was you asking about him. I'll say I was the one who spotted him" He walked towards Jimin and pulled him into a hug, "does that sound good?"