✥10✥ Special Chapter

Taehyung opened the hotel rooms curtains letting the sunlight brighten the room. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, letting the sun warm his skin before turning around and looking at the sleeping boy next to him. Taehyung was nervous. Did he make the right decision? He wanted to say he did. Jungkook was not a minor he was eighteen, so they didn't have to worry about that. But, what they had to worry about were Jungkooks parents. How would they react to their son being gay? Not only that but being in a secret relationship with his teacher of all things, which is illegal. Taehyung rubbed his face and turned back to the window. He was tired, he didn't know what to think. One thing he did know:

It was to late to turn back now.

Jungkook shifted on the bed before his eyes fluttered opened, landing directly on Taehyung. He smiled to himself, he noticed the older was tense. Jungkook didn't want Taehyung to feel as if he had made the wrong decision, this was Jungkook's idea after all.

After the two had gotten caught, Jungkook convinced Taehyung that they should run away together.

The younger got off the bed and made his way over to Taehyung. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and planted a kiss on his shoulder.

"Please don't regret this," Jungkook started, "please know I love you, Tae. I decided to leave, don't feel like you pressured me at all. This was all my idea anyway, don't blame yourself" he planted his forehead softly on the older's back, squeezing him lightly, "Please answer me."

Taehyung let out a breath and tangled his fingers into Jungkooks own, "I'm nervous about your parents, what they'll do. I-I'm not regretting this" Jungkook chuckled and stepped in front of the older, looking up at him.

"They're not gonna do anything, they've probably already disowned me by now" Jungkook gave a small smile, "You're the only family I need," he cupped Taehyungs face and planted a tender kiss on his lips, "I have you and Jimin, you two are my support" Taehyung smiled.

"I love you," Taehyung placed his hands on the younger's waist and pulled him closer, his nerves easing, "thank you for handling this better than me, makes me question who the actual adult is here" Taehyung chuckled lowly.

Jungkook softly brushed his thumb over Taehyung's bottom lip, "you can't be carrying the whole world on your shoulders all the time, Tae. We're a team, we gotta work together" Jungkook's smiled exposing his bunny teeth. Taehyung couldn't help but melt at the younger's words; his heart fluttering, feeling light.

"You're so cute!" Taehyung cooed, peppering soft kisses on Jungkook's face. "How did I get so lucky?" He smiled as he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, picking him up and spinning him around before placing him on the bed softly. Jungkook let out a small giggle and looked up at Taehyung who just stared back at him.

As much as the two were nervous, they were ready to give everything they had to each other. They already risked it all, Jungkook pretty much dropped out of school and Taehyung definitely lost his job as a teacher. They had nothing but the clothes on their backs, the little money in Taehyung's and Jungkook's bank accounts that they pulled out, and their love for one another.

The two had nothing planned out. They made it to the city, they would both have to start working. They would have to start a new life. A life where they could openly be together, no more hiding or worrying about what closed-minded, judgmental people had to say.

"I love you so much" Jungkook whispered, caressing Taehyung's cheek with a gentle touch. The older leaned down and laid his head on Jungkook's chest, right where his heart was. The heartbeats soothing to Taehyung's ears, his eyes fighting to stay open as Jungkook lightly combed his fingers through his hair, humming softly.

Taehyung looked up at the younger and gave a soft smile, no words needed to be exchanged at this moment. Yes, they were scared, but deep down they both knew they'd be okay. Everything would work out and they could finally be free.

Jungkook woke up, the sun had set. He could hear the shower running from the bathroom. Right outside the window the city lights sparkled and looked beautiful to him. He had never really been to the city, his parents always told him city people were the worst kind of people to be around. Taehyung came from the city and he was one of the best people Jungkook had ever met in his entire life.

The younger wondered what his life would've been like if Taehyung had never moved to their small town. Would he have lived the same boring life of hiding? Maybe he would've ended up marrying some women his parent set him up with. He decided that he much rather die alone than be with someone he didn't love.

Jungkook smiled knowing he found the love of his life.

He got up and stripped himself of his clothes and changed into pajamas. The shower stopped running and Taehyung emerged from the hotel's bathroom, steam leaving the room. He stood there with wet hair, that was now a blood red. Jungkook gasped.

"What'd you do to your hair?" Jungkook stood up and touched Taehyung's red locks, admiring the color with his big doe eyes.

Taehyung chuckled, "I've always wanted to dye my hair, and what better time than now since we're making such big changes?" Jungkook giggled and stopped playing with the newly dyed hair.

"Was I asleep for that long that you had time to bleach and dye your hair? Why didn't you wake me up? I could've helped you" the younger pouted.

Just as Taehyung was about to respond his phone went off. He picked up the device and checked the caller ID before answering; it was Namjoon.

"Hello?" Taehyung spoke as he sat on the bed with a towel still wrapped around his hips. He pulled Jungkook onto his lap.

"Where the hell did you run off to?"  The older yelled from the other side.

Taehyung explained the situation to Namjoon. The two continued to speak for a few more minutes before they said their goodbyes and Taehyung hung up with a worried look on his face.

Jungkook looked towards the older, "what's wrong? Who was that?"

Taehyung sighed and rubbed a hand over his face, "That was Namjoon, he said the cops went over to his place and asked him questions about us," the redhead looked back and the younger "Baby, we can't go back."

Jungkook wipes a tear that had fallen on Taehyung's cheek, "That's okay... I don't wanna go back anyways. You're all I need. You're my home" Jungkook reassured planting a soft kiss on Taehyung's cheek. The two sat there in each other's embrace, Taehyung holding his world close to his chest, thinking about what the future may hold for the two of them. Jungkook had fallen asleep and soon Taehyung followed right after.

Yes, they're scared but they know they'll be okay in the end. After all they are each other's home.

※※※

Just a small filler chapter and we'll be back on schedule with the storyline next week! I hope you all enjoyed this short Taekook chapter ♥︎