✥21✥

Namjoon found Jimin sitting on a bench in front of a hotel. He looked horrible but as he got closer it got worse. Jimin had bruises all over him, his eyes swollen from crying, and dried blood on his lip.

"Jimin" Namjoon called out. The younger ran over to Namjoon and hugged him tightly beginning to cry.

"I was s-so scared" he choked out. Namjoons heart broke. His mind wondered what had happened. Namjoon hugged him back.

"Let's get out of here"

The two walked in silence as they made their way to Jimin's apartment. Namjoon had so many questions but he knew to wait until he got Jimin somewhere he's more comfortable. The silence wasn't awkward but it wasn't the best. They continued to walk a few more blocks before Jimin stopped in front of a giant building.

"Uh- This is my stop..." Jimin looked towards the ground, "would you like to come up?"

Namjoon gave a soft smile "Yeah, that'd be nice."

They entered the building and made their way up to Jimin's apartment. He unlocked the door and let Namjoon in first, following behind him, then closing the door. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"You should be resting- I'll get you a drink, what do you want?" Namjoon insisted.

Jimin smiled shyly "I'll just take tea. The mugs are on the top shelf and the tea is sitting in a jar on the counter" Namjoon nodded and made his way into the kitchen quickly finding everything and making their drinks.

It was quiet, it wasn't anything but quiet. Namjoon placed the tea bags into the two mugs and made his way into the living room, Jimin had wrapped himself in a blanket and stared out of the window.

"It's a gorgeous view" Namjoon complimented as he handed the mug to the younger who just agreed. Jimin was definitely out of it. "What happened?" Namjoon blurted out. He quickly bit his tongue and looked away.

Jimin looked over at him, letting out a breathe he had been holding "It's complicated... I'm scared that if I tell you, you'll never look at me the same again."

Namjoon's face fell as he kind of had an idea from everything that HaSeul had told him about the rumors. "If you don't want to tell me that's okay, but I hope you know I'll never judge you or look at you differently" He reassured. Jimin let out a weak laugh and looked away, taking a drink of the tea.

"When I first got here I was having a really hard time getting on my feet and finding a job. Taehyung and Jungkook were kind enough to let me stay with them, they never once stopped supporting me but I ended up leaving them. One night they took me out with them to a bar and a man approached me- At the time I was at a really low point..." Jimin stopped for a second to calm himself down. Namjoon placed a gentle hand on his back that calmed him down. "He... he thought I was a prostitute and offered me money to... I don't know what came over me. I was so desperate for money at the time I-I agreed." He sounded so defeated and disappointed in himself "After that, the man offered me a job at his agency to model, he promised that he could get me to the top quickly all I needed to do in return was have sex with him... eventually wealthier men came to me offering money and after that, I started to live too comfortably but even that wasn't easy. I started to neglect my body and starve myself... I let those- those disgusting men just do whatever they wanted to me in exchange for money and fame"

Namjoon's heart broke "I had no idea.."

"How could you? I kept it so under wraps- I was so disgusted in what I was doing" Jimin sighed "Today I decided to take my power back... after talking to you I realized I do have the power to have control of my own life. I was met up with the CEO, he wanted to do what we usually did but all I could hear was your words replaying in my head. I told him I didn't want to do anything and he got upset..." Jimin trailed off.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that" without thinking Namjoon pulled Jimin into a hug. Jimin was taken aback before melting into the hug. Before he knew it he started to sob into Namjoon's chest.

Jimin's phone was going off with constant calls. Namjoon was so curious and wanted to snoop but refrained. His brain replayed every word Jimin had spoken. He felt bad for him, he went through so much and he went through it all alone- well not completely he was sure Yoongi was there but didn't know the full story.

Namjoon wished he could go back and just fix everything, he wished he could always hold Jimin and comfort him. Namjoon knew Yoongi was there to help Jimin but knowing how Jimin was he knew he didn't want to place his burdens upon Yoongi.

Jimin emerged from his room in pajamas, his hair freshly washed. Namjoon gave a warm smile, "Are you feeling better?" Jimin nodded and sat down next to him. "It's getting pretty late, I should call a taxi." Namjoon went to get up from the couch when he felt a light tug on his shirt.

"D-do you think you could stay the night?" Jimin shyly asked with bright red cheeks. Namjoon blushed before sitting back down next to him.

"Of course"

Jimin let go of the older and quickly got up "Did you want to shower? I-I don't know if I have any clothes that fit you but I could go check" Jimin quickly ran into his room, not giving Namjoon any time to answer, and rummaged through his clothes.

As Jimin was searching for clothes Namjoon's phone started ringing, he pulled it out of his pocket and saw it was HaSeul.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Where are you?" HaSeul questioned.

"Oh... I'm with-"

"You're with him aren't you?" She asked sounding a bit hurt.

Namjoon sighed "Yeah I am, I'm staying the night."

The line was silent for a few seconds.

"Be careful, I don't want to see you get hurt... I guess I'll see you whenever you're free." HaSeul hung up before Namjoon could respond. He rubbed his face in frustration.

Jimin emerged from his room with a pair of sweats and a t-shirt for Namjoon "The sweats I think should fit but I don't know about the shirt" he handed the clothes to Namjoon "The bathroom is right there"

"Thank you" Namjoon smiled. He made his way to the bathroom.

Now, it was Jimin's turn to wait. He asked Namjoon at the moment to stay, he didn't think he would say yes so easily. It was always so easy for Namjoon to just agree to things. Jimin grabbed his phone and saw multiple calls from many men and so many more from Yoongi. He clicked on Yoongi's contact, right when he put the phone to his ear Yoongi barged through the door.

"Why haven't you picked up your phone?! I was so worried! Have you seen the articles?" Yoongi asked frantically.

Jimin looked at him confused "What articles?"

"The C.E.O he outed you to the public"

Jimin's heart dropped.