✥8✥

Some smut for all y'all nasty crusty dusty children 🗿

※※※

Jimin leaned into the kiss, pressing his body into Namjoon's. The older let out a small laugh noticing how needy Jimin was being. Namjoon picks him up effortlessly, Jimin immediately wrapping his legs around Namjoon's waist; Namjoon gripping Jimin's thighs. The two made their way to the living room, all the curtains closed to secure their privacy. Their lips continued to dance, moans filling the air, it was music to their ears. Jimin tangled his fingers into Namjoon's dark locks deepening the kiss more so. Namjoon laid Jimin on the couch gently before pulling away.

Namjoon's heart fluttered as he stared at the boy beneath him, "What are you doing?" Jimin giggled cupping the older's face with his hands.

"Just admiring your beauty, love" Namjoon spoke softly, brushing a few pieces of hair out of Jimin's face. The younger's face warmed up, his heart fluttered hearing the older call him 'love'. Namjoon leaned down and gently captured Jimin's lips with his own again, both smiling into the kiss.

The kiss became more passionate and heated, both boys craving more; wanting to feel more. Namjoon wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist, lifting him up and onto his lap; their lips never lost contact. Jimin began to grind slowly against the other, letting out soft angelic moans into Namjoon's mouth. Namjoon gripped Jimin's hips, the boy still grinding against the older's clothed cock. Namjoon kissed down to Jimin's neck planting kisses all over the boy, slipping a hand underneath his shirt. Jimin whimpered as Namjoon played with his hard pink bud. He continued to grind, his breathing heavy and uneven, a moan escaping whenever he got the right friction.

Namjoon palmed the younger's through his jeans causing him to let out a whimper and bite his bottom lip, "You're so beautiful when you're needy like this, baby" Namjoon's voice was deep and husky, it sent chills up Jimin's spine.

"You're the- ah~ reason I-I'm like this" Jimin moaned as Namjoon continued to touch him through his pants. The boy was needy, he needed Namjoon, he wanted the older to fill him up until he couldn't take any more of him. Jimin wanted Namjoon to make him beg and moan, make him squirm, and call him his baby; his love. He wanted to be under Namjoon's control completely. "Joonie~ please~" Jimin begged. Namjoon could tell he was becoming impatient and he wanted to please his baby.

"Of course, Angel" Namjoon planted a kiss on the tip of Jimin's nose before picking him up and carrying him upstairs. Jimin continued to nibble on the older's ear and kiss his neck, gripping his shirt tightly. Namjoon placed the younger on the bed. Jimin smiled at how gentle the older was being. The older stripped himself of his shirt before crawling on top of Jimin who couldn't help but blush at the sight of his boyfriend. "You're so cute when you blush" Namjoon cooed, leaning down and kissing Jimin.

"Shut it-" Jimin tried to protest but before he could Namjoon placed a leg between Jimin's, slowly moving it up and down making him whimper his name, "Joonie~"

Namjoon's eyes darkened seeing the way the younger threw his head back and bit his bottom lip holding back his moans while he gripped his own shirt tightly, tugging it. "If my thigh makes you like this I'd love to see what my cock does to you" Namjoon chuckled. Namjoon moved his leg out from between Jimin's causing him to let out a whine, "don't be like that baby, I'm trying to make you feel good" the older tsked as he unbuttoned Jimin's pants sliding them down his legs, his underwear following shortly. Jimin's length laying against his stomach prettily. Namjoon licked his lips as he spread the younger's legs, "Fuck, you're so breathtaking" Namjoon whispered before dipping his head down and licking Jimin's puckered hole causing the younger to gasp. Jimin's hand's found their way into Namjoon's hair gently tugging at the locks, his back arched in pleasure as Namjoon slipped in a few fingers in the process, scissoring Jimin's hole open, his thighs squeezing the older's head.