✥22✥

Namjoon emerged from the bathroom "The shirt kind of fits it's a little- what's wrong?" he rushed over to Jimin who sat on the couch crying.

"I think you should go" Yoongi went to nudge Namjoon out.

Jimin stopped him "No... he knows" he got up from the couch and wiped his tears away. Yoongi looked a bit taken back. "The CEO outed me... I knew this would happen, he got me to where I am. He always told me he made me and if I were to ever refuse him he would ruin me" he chuckled weakly, tears welling up in his eyes again "I guess he's a man of his word."

Namjoon felt furious. He felt rage boil up in him to a point he thought he would explode. He knew Jimin had gotten himself into to tricky and very risky situation but how disgusting of a human being do you have to be too out someone to the entire world.

"Can I read the article?" Namjoon asked coldly. Yoongi gave Jimin a wary look before handing him his phone. Namjoon sat down and started to read through the article. The entire room was silent and the energy was tense. Namjoon clenched his jaw tighter and tighter with each word he read. "That motherfucker..." he tossed the phone away and quickly got up "Who the fuck does he think he is? What right does he fucking have to do something like this- I'm gonna kill him." He headed towards the door and grabbed his shoes.

Jimin and Yoongi panicked. Jimin grabbed his arm gently "Namjoon you're not thinking straight, please. This doesn't involve-"

"This doesn't involve me?!" Namjoon shouted at Jimin "When it comes to you it does fucking involve me!" he noticed Jimin back away "You can't expect me to sit back and watch the person I love is having their world crash and burn around them. I made that mistake once and I don't plan to do that again" his voice was much softer, he looked away and sighed in frustration. Jimin stayed silent.

Yoongi looked at the two and realized he needed to give them privacy to figure out whatever was going on between them. He went and picked up his phone from the couch "Jimin, I should get going- Please, answer your phone when I call. I'll come back in the morning and we'll figure out how to fix this okay?"

"Yoongi you don't have to go" Jimin reassured.

Yoongi shook his head "I know I don't have to go, but I think you two have some things to discuss. Plus I think you're in better hands now" Yoongi gave a soft smile and patted Namjoon on the back gently "Please take care of him tonight." Yoongi opened the door and left, not giving Jimin time to protest.

The room went back to silence. It was suffocating.

"I'm sorry" Namjoon spoke quietly "I didn't mean to raise my voice at you... I'm just so angry. I'm so angry that I'm never able to protect you... I'm mad at myself for not being here for you."

Jimin gave a soft smile "I understand... I'm angry too. I don't know what to do. But, Namjoon, this is all from my recklessness. None of this is your fault, please don't be angry with yourself for not being here. You're here now and that's all I care about. You being here makes me feel safe" Jimin placed a gentle hand on Namjoon's face and turned his head to look at him "Thank you for being here."

Namjoon's eyes started to get watery "I've missed you so much."

Jimin wiped away some tears that fell down Namjoons face "I've missed you too" Namjoon cupped Jimin's face and placed a soft kiss on his lips. Jimin pulled away and pulled Namjoon into a tight hug as he started sobbing into his chest "I love you" he sobbed out.

Namjoon planted a kiss on top of Jimin's head "Me too, I love you too" he lifted Jimin's head and gave him a warm smile and caressed his face "You're still the prettiest angel I've ever seen" Jimin started to sob out more. "Let's get some sleep" Namjoon pulled away, "I'll sleep on the couch."