Part 1

"Please I beg you please leave my son he is only one year old please what he did to you?, he is innocent, pleaseee" I pleaded.

"How could I leave him? and I know he is not your son, he is that slut's child who is now dead.. am I right?"

How he knows?, only I know that he is not my son and nobody knows about it then how....????

"Now I'm totally done with your running, you and your husband are in my hands and now her son's life is over" he pointed the gun towards the one year child who is lying on the floor with bruises on his cute face, who knows nothing about what is happening in his surroundings but will he able to live his life or will anyone protect him????

And

"Bang"

"Noooooo rahulllllll"

This all started two years ago where my and others life totally got changed

Two years ago

Birds were chirping and sun was growing over the head spreading it's beauty around the world, however one girl was still sleeping peacefully but how could she?, when she have multiple enemies in her life that could break her beauty sleep.......

A boy came in the room and directly went to washroom and then filled a bucket of water, splash on his sister.

She woke up with a jolt, "ahhh, ghost, ghost, Mom, tsunami." But when she saw that was only done by her brother, she glared at him and shouted.

"What the hell Hari, why did you splash water on me? What is your problem huh?"

She snap at her younger brother who broke her beauty sleep while she was dreaming about her soulmate...

Hari- Chipkli (lizard) now wake up, you lazy girl don't you have business to attend and your two friends are now standing infront of our house.

Yes guys, she's none other than our Neha who is very lethargic person and loves sleep more than anyone in her life...

Third person's POV

After knowing that her friends are here she hurriedly got ready for work because being a fashion designer is not as easy as it seems at all.
At first you have to make samples and then have to decide after that print out the work and at last starts to work on it. Everything should be professional otherwise the contract of doing more and collab with other companies will be gone from their hands.
Now she hurriedly run down from the stairs

Neha's dress

and when her mother saw this she started to scold her

Sneha Malthora( Neha's mom) - slow down duffer otherwise you will fall down.