Part:8

Guys diseases are increasing, so wear your mask with proper sanitation.....

Enjoy!!!!

Next day

As priya also get her conscious till now, because of loosing so much blood from her wrist, she become unconscious but now she is currently in hospital as Dev and Sanjana also here because she is in Neha's room also.

"Priya, you ok"

"Yes, I'm ok, but where's that man and he was lying in the blood, who shot him" she started panicking because of yesterday night incident she got scared and also that scene was also the reason of her getting unconscious that time and by seeing her in that condition, Sanjana hug her.

"Shh, nothing happened and whoever did this we will find them, ok, now calm down and take a deep breath and Priya started following her what she said but there was also one person standing there worried because he can't see her like that.

"Priya, is your wrist paining"

"No, I'm fine, Dev and thankyou for yesterday"

"As I also said yesterday that Neha is also my family part and moreover she is like my sister too, so it's my duty to protect my family."

"What's happening here, what happen to you Priya"
Arjun asked in his concern and stern tone which give goosebumps to all of three members and now they are scared that how will they tell him.

"Bhai"

"Yes, me what's happening here"

"Jiju, j..jij..u voh yesterday" now Sanjana start telling him yesterday incident and by listening her Arjun's anger reached its peak and make fisted his hand tightly due to this his knuckles also start turning white, by seeing this all of three get scared especially Dev because he know his brother anger which is very dangerous and become angry devil after that and even never care about the words what he is saying in anger.

"Who was the person?"

"I don't know bhai when I started following that person but he already left, so I call Rakesh uncle(private investigator) to invest in this matter and also I send the cctv phootage to him"

"Hmm, how's Neha, is she ok"

"Yes, jiju she is absolutely fine because before that bastard touch our princess, Dev grabbed his hand"

"Ok, now Priya you take rest, hmm"

"Ok"

In the malthora house

Neha's Mom pov

As today is Satyanarayana puja( the worship in which Hindu people worship lord Vishnu for peace and harmony) but every year my baby do it with us but now she is lying in the hospital, I can't see her like this, by thinking this tears started brimming in my eyes but someone wipe it

"Mom, please don't cry nothing will happen to di, she will be alright and now let's go priest is calling for puja, hmm and let's pray to god for her safety, ok"

"Ok"

And till now puja is also come to an end and all started praying for Neha health in their mind by joining hand infront of the almighty and this brought tears in everyone eyes because Neha is the princess of this house and apple of an eye for everyone and now they just want Neha safe and health with them.

Later that night

Arjun is sitting beside Neha while holding her hands and now all family members of Arjun and Neha come to him along with Priya and Sanjana and they saw Arjun with Neha.