Part:31

Third person's POV

This was maybe ending for Arjun and Neha as they both thought like that, because they thought that due to their helplessness as they tied from the chair, Rahul got shoot and their eyes were closed, when they open their eyes they saw that Vikrant was on the floor clutching his stomach as he got shoot from the another person and the baby was absolutely fine, they mentally thanked the person who save the little one's life but their face is not visible whoever it is he/she they both were very grateful to make an entry at a exact time but when that person came into the light they both got shocked to their core especially Arjun.

''Divya'' only this word came from his mouth as a whisper and a tear rolled down from his eye and when Divya came forward she started reopening their ropes and freed them. As soon as Divya open his rope he tightly hugged Divya while Divya also cried hard after embracing on her brother arms after such a long time.

''D...Divya are you ok, how come you are here, and what about the accident, you.....go...got de...dead'' he couldn't able to form a word 'dead' because this was hard for him and now he was on the cloud nine after seeing that his baby sister is alive and she was standing infront of him.

''Bhai, I know you have a lot of questions but first let's go from here, Bhabhi take Rahul as he was on the cold floor from a long time.'' Neha nodded and hurriedly went towards the Rahul but she went there Rahul's eyes were closed, she thought that maybe he was sleeping due to crying for a long time, so she started waking him up because for her satisfaction that he is ok but when he didn't open his eyes, she checked his breathing, his breathing were slow and this scared her a lot.

At that time Arjun and Divya also came to her after seeing her scared face and asked her.

''See Arjun, he is not opening his eyes, I tried but he is not responding and his breathing is also very slow.''

Divya spoke, ''Maybe due to staying on a cold floor for a long time he got unconscious, we have to make it fast to take him hospital otherwise he could die." They both nodded but outside scenario shocked them to the core as every guards of Vikrant were on the floor unconscious as well as Shiv was also present there which also shocked Arjun but at the same time he got relieved that Shiv was the one who make guard unconscious but he had a lots of question that was coming in his mind and he wants to know their answers and by seeing the face of Arjun, Divya and Shiv understood that they have a lot to explain to them.

They both got settled in the car and Divya also sat in the passenger seat and Shiv started the car engine and fastly drove to the hospital as its the matter of child health.

Neha told Shiv to drive fast because rahul's breathing also going down and then Shiv drive fastly in a higher speed while he just passing the another cars in a full speed but making sure accidents doesn't occur.

Later they reached hospitals and rushed to doctor to get checked the Rahul

Doctor told them to wait while they went into emergency room as the condition of a small baby was not good.

Pulse rate was low and even he didn't drink milk from the morning as it was almost evening time; moreover his wet panty was also cause of his getting unconscious because of this he got cold, as this was all explained by doctor to them. They suggested to keep Rahul in the observatory room to keep a tab on it and they agreed.

They decided to inform their parents and not even to come there, they are coming in one hour and they tell the whole incident to them, while their parents got more worried about them.

Arjun glanced at Divya and Shiv who were talking on the phone while Shiv was talking to the doctor. Divya was making sure the most loyal and trustworthy police reached there where Vikrant was lying on the floor as he got shot by Divya and arrest him, however, various charges will be put on him.

Arjun was in dilemma as he is feeling like he got failed in everything, he couldn't able to save his family, his baby sister when he thought that she died, now standing infront of him safely and soundly. Siddharth and Sanjana which he thought his brother and sister are now lying on the hospital bed, Neha his wife, his life is now scared and having bruises, the child which he promised to himself to save him at any cost is also now lying in the hospital.

He is feeling distressed, depressed and also thinking of himself as a failure, he sat one of the chair while blanking looking at somewhere. Neha noticed that and she sit beside him while putting a hand on his shoulder and he look at her without any expression and his eyes having a void of emotions which scared Neha the most.

''Are you ok?'' this drawn the attention of another two person Shiv and Divya and they sat beside Arjun.

Divya spoke, ''What happened bhai?'' he looked at her a mere second and he stood up.

''Don't call me bhai'' he yelled and Divya got shocked and she knew she deserve that because only if she had come that day that wouldn't happening here.

''Bhai, I know you are angry with me but listen my side first''

''What else was left for listening? Huh? what else? did you think I was not capable of saving you, did you think of me that weak that I can't even save my family, I'm now thinking of myself as a failure, the baby sister whom I loved the most which I thought that she was no more, is now standing in front of me and that sister didn't even believe in her brother, right!!!'' Divya was sobbing badly while shiv was continuously consoling her.

''B...Bhai please list--''

''We will talk at home and be ready to come at home and there will be no excuse'' Divya nodded and sat on one of the chair because she knew that it's the time to confront everything.

Later at night Rahul got discharged after keeping him in observation for several hours and now he is perfectly fine and they can take them to the house where everyone was waiting for them, while they were also hungry because it's the whole day they didn't eat anything.

After half an hour they reached house while Divya heartbeat rose, she was scared of reactions of her family, that how would they react when they will see her, she decided that after Arjun and Neha she will go inside and they both agreed and along with shiv they started going inside the house.

Everyone got relaxed while seeing the four safe and Priya take Rahul from Arjun and welcomed the house and they all settled in the living room.

''Mom, dad I want you both to meet someone, shiv take her here'' shiv nodded and went outside to call Divya. Meanwhile his parents were perplexed that who could be there that they have to meet that too in that condition.

And when shiv brought that person they both stood up shocked while Dev also stood up shocked and happy tears were coming out from their eyes and they trio rushed to her to hug her and bombarded with various questions, they welcomed her inside and settled her in the living room and asked her about all these and now she know that every dirty truth have to revealed, the truth of her murder.

Meanwhile

''No, no, no this wasn't my plan, that Vikrant bastard ruined everything, who told him to kidnap them while he knew that I have planned more than extra, now it's good that, that bastard is now rotting in hell, bloody fucking useless junk'' that unknown gritted his teeth because When Vikrant joined hands with him, he was happy that one person was also joined to ruin them but that stunt of kidnapping them ruined everything.

''Boss, boss Divya has revealed her identity to her family'' Ramkumar said to him while panting and that unknown person held her hair in a tight fist while being frustrated because everything is slipping from his hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today

Now truth is going to revealed and in this truth that unknown person identification is also going to revealed.

stay tuned and take care till then....

And thankyou once again to all of you......