Part:11

Enjoy!!!!!

It's been total one week that Neha and other employees started doing hard, they do work till midnight and started again at 6 in the morning but in that week Neha and Arjun can't even talk because of Neha busy schedule and even Arjun called Neha, she didn't picked it up or you can say that she didn't get time, if Siddharth was not here then she also didn't care about food also as it's Arjun plan to take care about her meals and same goes with Sanjana, she also doing hard work in her field and Siddharth also taking care about her meals and other employees meals.

*Flashback*

It's been three days that Arjun and Neha didn't get time to spend or talk as she didn't pick up the call of Arjun or not anyone and Arjun was getting worried for her, many kinds of negative thoughts were running in his mind, so again he dialed the Neha number but at that time Neha was in meeting with her employees and she forgot her phone in her cabin but Siddharth was passing from there and he listen the sound of phone so he thought to check it up And phone flashes the Arjun number so he pick it up.

"Oh, thank god you pick up my calls Neha you know how sacred I was."

"Relax Arjun, it's me"

"Siddharth, how come you have Neha phone, where is she, is she ok"

"Oh, Romeo, your Juliet is absolutely ok, but the situation here is not ok"

"What do you mean, say clearly na, is everything ok"

"Actually......." Siddharth explain everything what happened in the office of Neha and now Neha and Sanjana doing hard work till midnight and again started doing next morning at 6 AM and this make Arjun worried, worried for her health, worried for her carrier and then he say

"Sid, I want a favour from you, please take care of her, take care of her meals, ok"

"Ok, don't worry bro, i will take care of your Juliet ok" they laugh at his statement and after that he cut the call because he also had to go on urgent meeting.
——————————————————————————-

It's Sunday so Arjun decided to go on Neha house to check her but he don't know that she is also doing her work on projects that too on Sunday as she is doing work from home because she gave a holiday to her employees because the materials work is almost finish and nobody know about this specially her secretary,as she have a doubt on her so she kept her away from this work and give her another work, so she will not create hindrance in her work and about project then this issue was already solve on the day itself. In his way he keep smiling by remembering Neha stunt and her face.

*Flashback*

It's morning 5AM and Neha,Priya, Sanjana, Siddharth, Arjun are discussing something in her room.

"Neha, you told us that you have a plan about project, then tell us what is it, now how we make another project because that project almost took our 1 month, then how come we will do it early."

"Relax, Sanju project is already completed"

"What, how or when" the trio asked at the same time."

"You know Sanjana when this complaint is starting coming before 6 months and we have to check the cctv footage, then you told me about the doubt on my secretary, then I also started doubting on her and started keeping an eye on her but my suddenly accident make my doubt clear and I told this about Arjun"

"What doubt" asked Siddharth

"That is our accident is not a accident"

"Then what is it, jiju, means don't tell me this..."