Part:20

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the evening time and everyone is gather in the living room of Neha's house and now it was the time of farewell of Neha from her parents house to Arjun house and now everyone is busy to do the preparation whereas Dev is just searching for Priya as he wants to just talk with her before going to America but now she is nowhere and then one option is left which is rooftop and he started going there hurriedly without taking care of the surroundings and at the same time Priya was also coming down after a phone call as it was from the hospital and then Priya got bump into Dev and going to fall down but Dev hold her from the waist and save her from falling.

They are unaware from the feelings which are they feeling for each other, neither Priya can understands this nor Dev got to know about this, only one simple question is their mind that is this love or attraction because they are unaware about the magic of love because when they are close to each other they feel butterflies in their stomach and also for them they feel like that time has got stopped and now they both lost in each other eyes.

When their trance brake they got apart from each other and stand there awkwardly.

''Are you ok'' it was Priya who asked him as after marriage they didn't got a chance to talk with each other and especially when Priya hugged dev it was become a awkward situation for them.

''Yeah, and you?''

''Me too''

''By the way what are you doing here''

''Ahh actually it was the call from the hospital and I took a leave for Neha wedding so I have to join from tomorrow that's why I was just attending the call, but what are you doing here''

''Vo actually I was finding you''

''Me why, anything important?''

''Actually we are leaving tomorrow for America and I don't know when we will come so that's why before going I just want to meet you as we will leave tomorrow night so can...can we tomorrow spend some time and meet outside''

''Are you asking me out??'' she said while raising one of her eyebrow but deep inside she is jumping with joy

''Yes, no I mean I was just saying that......''

''Don't worry Mr. Dev you don't have to stutter like that and surely let's meet at 8 in the morning, ok''

''Ok'' after that they started going downwards with the feeling of happiness as well as sadness

Happy because they can spend one last time with each other and sad because in this short span of time they live like the best days of their lives with lots of fighting teasing and laughing, mostly the part was fighting because they can't live without fighting with each other and now they don't know what's the fate hold for them as they will get seperate from each other.

~~~~~~~~~

Everyone is now ready and Neha also got ready for her farewell well now she is sobbing because she has to leave her house, her parents where she born, play or live and the most impossible part is leaving her parents because from the childhood parents are the one who gave us everything love, confidence, courage, motivation and mostly they are the one who completes our every basic needs and leaving them behind brings tears in Neha eyes and firstly she hugged her Dad because she is very close to her father as well as crime in partner who always trouble her mother, after that she hugged her mother and sobbed badly

''Shh, dear it's a new phase of life, ok with new responsibilities and we aren't going anywhere we are here forever, whenever you want to meet us then came back ok we will always waiting for you, ok'' she nodded and then goes to her brother who was crying standing afar in the corner and when he sees he burst out and hugged her sister tightly because how much they fight but for Hari Neha is a motivator who always motivate him for achieving his goals and always save him from her mother whenever he do something.