Part:18

Enjoy!!!!!!

It's only 4 AM in the morning as yesterday after Sangeet Arjun family went to their house as they have to take bride with them and also have to do barrat( barrat is the like a celebration where groom sits on the house or car and goes to the bride house to marry with her and take her and in this all family members, friends and relatives do dance on this auspicious day) and yesterday they slept very late like 12 in the morning but Neha mother is waking her up as there is one ritual left before marriage which she have to do and the ritual is wearing bride bangles as well as kalire which is also known as bridal chura, as it is important for bride to wear this because it resembles the new wedded bride.

''Neha dear wake up''

''What mom, please I'm tired it's only 4 AM in the morning and also we slept late at night''

''I know daughter, but there is one ritual left and you have to do it, so now wake up and get freshen up then come downstairs ok''

''Mmm, ok''

Neha's POV

Today is my marriage and I'm so excited because my marriage is going to occur with the love of my life. At first I don't want to marry and even I had many objections of seeing boy too but for the sake of my parents I said yes and even I never ever thought in my life one stranger person started to contains some important place that I can't able to remove him and I even I don't want to remove him because I can't able to live without him, if he is in my heart, in my life then nobody cannot do something to me and him. It's been going to 8 months where I know him and also its been going to 8 months where he become my life.. Ahhh I love him a lot, never in my wild dreams I thought that my accident would occur and he will take care of me like a baby, if someone said to me first these things I would really laughed at his face, because I never consider these things, but today I'm going to become Neha Arjun Singh from Neha Malhotra and I'm feeling so content. So first I have to complete that ritual for which my mother wake me up in the early morning ahh I'm too tired, ok Neha you don't have any choice so first let's do this.

I came downstairs where my mother is waiting for me and they took me in the garden and made me sit on the stool. After that my mom came with a big bowl in which it seems like milk water mixture then they blindfolded me why I don't know but when I asked this then she said

''Its ritual baby''

''Ok, now I don't know what they are doing because I'm blindfolded right''

Then Neha mother placed the bowl on the ground and in it they placed the bridal chura to wash it

Like this ☝

After that her parental uncle and aunt made her wear this as it's a ritual and cover it to save them from evil eye. Only it can be removed when brie is getting ready for her wedding, only when it can be removed, before that bride also can't see this. After this ritual they removed the blindfold from Neha and take her to living room and said her to sleep because it's only 6 in the morning and marriage is in the evening, so they said her to take rest.