Part 14

Enjoy!!!!!

Now Neha and Arjun both were feeling guilty to say nonsense to each other because Arjun care about her and love her truly that nobody can and due to which he shouted at her and say something which trigger her most and about Neha she also said unexpected which she should never have to say now after knowing that they both are guilty so they tried to make it up, but the situation is like that when they came infront of each other they never say anything to each other because both at the same time thinks that how we should start any conversations, is he will start or I will start, owing to frustration of their family and friends- Priya, Sanjana, Siddharth and Dev who were eagerly waiting from them to say sorry to each other and become like lovey dovey couple again.

Now they were hiding behind the wall of their room in which Neha and Arjun doing some work, actually Neha's family and Arjun's family were together in only one house for atleast 2 Months as it was four muskeeters plan to make Neha and Arjun together and family member agree about it. So for lifting many things and tranfers into different room Arjun is helping Neha because his father said to him and now they were transferring the things.

''What do you thing, they will talk or not?'' dev whisper to priya as they were hiding.

''How do I know, I'm here with you right!''

''Yaah, you both stop arguing, And let's see there.''

Neha and Arjun doing their work in a complete silence only sometime Neha ask things to Arjun to give her and after that no casual talks occur which irritated the all four friends. As now after transferring the whole things Arjun and Neha are standing in awkward silence.

After finishing the work Arjun was the first one who was about to leave but Neha stopped him and said thankyou to him and after nodding Arjun just left the room without saying anything but in real he wanted to say a lot to her but he couldn't carry the courage to say something to her, it's like he become scaredy cat and like cat caught his tongue while dev and others become frustrated again.

''Ugh, why he have to leave without saying anything to her, cant he say simply sorry, I'm feeling to bang my head my in this wall'' dev said frustrated.

''Go ahead'' said Priya

''You-''

''Guys stop fighting, it's not a right time to fight, just think about the moment how to solve it.

''Idea, I have an amazing idea, listen carefully'' all other members listen carefully while Siddharth explain the whole plan to them, after finishing the explanation all members hi-fi to each other and started preparing fot the upcoming plan to execute it..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile

???: Sir, what you said to me to do is done.

.???: Good, now you can you leave..

His one of the men bow at him and made his way outside.

''What are you planning to do now, wasn't it enough, now stop all this otherwise we will be in a great trouble, if they find out and inform the police''

''Father, how can I leave them, especially that three girls and that Arjun Singh who insult me in his office infront of all workers and to take revenge I used his sister Divya but when she died which was in my plan that worked and my way got clear''

''But why Divya?''

''Because when I started faking love and started trapping her in my fake love trap but unfortunately after some days she got to know from our company as I was talking with some other member about the plan, then she threaten me that she will tell her brother then my game would be finished, so without any option I have to kill her by faking her accident. After that Neha she came in my way and that girl Sanjana also because of Priya but unfortunately they saved from my grip.