Part:30

Neha's POV

I open my eyes because of having pain in my body, I don't remember much that I did something that would pain my body too much and my head is like going to burst. When I completed open my eyes, I found my self in a complete dark room, where I'm?, and why my body is tied up?, what happened to me?, who did this?, Arjun, does he know where I'm?, what happened to me?. I listen some groaning sound beside me and I look up then I saw.....ARJUN.

''Arjun, Arjun wake up'' he slowly open his eyes and due to my voice he look towards me and got shocked after finding us like that.

''N...Neha, are you ok, how we reached there and Rahul , where is he?'' oh god how I forgot about him, where is he, is he ok, did anything happened to him, just like at the same moment door opened and we squinted our eyes due to bright light coming from different side and there stood a person, we can't able to see him due to bright light and he has something in his hand, something like a baby, then it clicked us and we both look each other.

''Rahul, leave him, what he did to you'' but all voiced went into deaf eyes and he left the baby on the cold floor infront of us and left, how can a human be so cruel and just leave this one year baby on a cold floor.

He started crying and his face got puffed while crying.

''Rahul baby, listen Mumma is here, shh stop crying baby'' I too started crying because I can't see him like that, Arjun was also convincing me to stop crying after sometime he stop crying on his own.

''Arjun'' he looked at me tiredly and with a tearful eyes

'' Arjun I'm so scared, if something happened to us, to you or Rahul, what should we do?''

''Neha, relax baby, just calm down, we will do something, first we have to get out of here'' and he started looking here and there to find out a passing door.

''How, there is not any kind of window and our ropes are so tight that it would be impossible for us to get out of here''

''We will think something, relax, ok take a deep breath'' I'm scared not too much scared not for me but for Rahul and Arjun, they are my life now, I can't able to live without them.

Baby again started crying, may be he is hungry what should we do, we both look at each other and at the same moment again door open and a tall man come in and started coming towards us.

''Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Singh, welcome to our cage, hope you are enjoying it here''

''Who are you?'' I asked him because I can't able to see his face.

''Oh Mrs. Singh you don't know me, well I'm hurt but don't worry may be your dear husband know me'' and then he come again infront of us and we can saw his face.

''Vikrant'' Arjun said, wait what vikrant that person, because of him Sanjana and Siddharth are in different condition.

''Oh what a memory Mr. Arjun Singh''

''What do you want from us, let us go'' I said while wriggling with the ropes but how much I try it pain me so much.

''There will be use for you wriggling like that it will pain your beautiful body'' he said while coming closer to my face and roaming his face,  I felt disgusted and while tears started coming down from my eyes.

''You bastard, stay away from her, dare to touch her and I will rip off your hands, you filthy dog'' but the person laughed and suddenly he punched Arjun and a gasp left from my mouth.

''Dare to raise your voice infront of me and I will kill you right now, right here''

''Please leave us, please what do we do to you''