Part:10 Engagment(A)

Enjoy!!!!!

"B..bh..bhai" I said and run towards him as he is already standing with open arms.

"Bhai, when you came, I miss you so much" last part came as a whisper because of my crying because he is the one who support me and save me from bully in college when I was new and also I first time even met  him with Priya and Sanjana there also and also he taught me how to fight with others, so that nobody would dare to mess with me.

"Omg, I can't believe that you are here, btw how's mom, dad"

"They are no more, princess" may be I heard something wrong, this can't be happen.

"Bhai, this can't be..."

"I know you are shocked but I will tell you later but first let's do the shopping, ok" we were just emerged in our talking without any realisation of surrounding until several Throat bring us back and divert our attention towards their self, and saw that Dev and Arjun are too shocked.

"What, why are you shocked and why are you looking at us like that"

"Hey sid, how are u bro, long time no see?" Priya asked him because she also know him as we were having a group of four people in college as Priya have another section so she meet us in lunch time and I and Sanju always study together along with siddhart but I always call him brother because he always save me like a elder brother and he himself said to me call him bhaiya(elder brother).

"Hiii, munchkin, ohh you looking like a gorgeous doll but I must say you will always remain dumbo" we all laughed because Priya is always like this we always teased her but she never get offended.

"You-

"What is happening here, somebody tell us also" Arjun and Dev said together.

"Oh, sorry I forgot, we are college buddy, I and bhai first time meet in college also as he save me from ragging and after that we all four always study and play together but in middle of the college he leave without telling anyone anything and that too London." She said and smacked him on the head.

"Ohh, women, it's a violent act you know, didn't you"

"So???"

"Ok, ok guys leave it let's go for shopping tomorrow"
As we all started going towards the mall but one person no two persons are very happy in the group and with smile they went for shopping.
———————————————————————————

After one day

Engagement day

Now everybody is getting ready and Neha's dad and brother went to see the checking of the engagement hall.

Now here Priya, Sanjana and Neha is getting ready for the hall as Sanjana always took only 15 to 20 minutes for getting ready so she came out first wearing this.