Part: 24

Enjoy!!!!!!

Third Person P.O.V

When Aadarsh told him everything Arjun was like in dilemma, every time he just think of everything which happened in this almost one year, first accident, then attack on Neha on hospital when she was in coma, then Neha work got stolen and her godown catch fire, obsession towards Priya of that mystery man, after that kidnapping session. He couldn't think properly, but only one question was just coming in his mind that who can do this, but he couldn't able to find out that particular person because as far as he remember he doesn't have any memories of having any kind of enemy in his list.

Arjun P.O.V.

I can't able to understand what is happening around me. I don't even remember any enemy of mine who wants to harm my family as well. Moreover, whoever it is I will not spare him, because of him many lives are in danger, my trance was broke by my phone call which flashed name Aadarsh.

''Yes Aadarsh''  I said to him as soon as I picked up my call.

''Arjun I found something weird where your accident occur like a shadow of a person, I can't able to identify him or her but it seems like a Man who were just seeing the accident at that moment.''

''How do you know?''

''The main road where were your accident occur having a surveillance camera around it and due to getting old background some bushes covered it well, while a person who is walking on the road can't see the camera but the intruder can see who was supervising the surrounding, so when I checked it I saw the some shadow of a man....but when I saw the CCTV on another road, there was the same truck standing at the corner while the owner was talking with another person and that man was giving him some money while his face was covered.

Although we are finding him whatever clue we have but there is a some problem, as we were investigating it seems like we were supervising means someone was following our every action and making the already difficult solution, more difficult and by the way where are you?''  Aadarsh explain to me everything and I was like getting in more delusion.

''I'm in my office, why''

''Go to some place in your office or another place where no one can listen you and where is no camera around you, I think he also taking an eye on you and you know even walls have some ears, don't you''  Aadarsh said to me and I think he is correct so I stand up and start walking out of the office and go backside of the building while I can feel somebody was following me.

''Aadarsh I think someone was following me'' I said I a very low voice so that he can only listen me.

''Shoot, try to divert his attention or catch him and so that we can able to find out the person''

''Ok, you will be remain on call, right!''

''Sure'' after that I started going more on the remote area and increase my pace while for now I can already listen the footsteps coming closer to me while for sometime after going more far ahead I silently hide behind the tree in which there was a huge loop and if anyone could hide it then they will not able to find out them, so I hide behind it and waited for that person.  

Third person's POV  

After 30 seconds that person came while running and panting and after that he started cursing in his mind, because he thought that he lost track of Arjun and now he can't able to listen Arjun plans, so he thought of calling his boss without knowing that Arjun can listen his talks.

''Bhai, we lost the track of Arjun''  'Bhai' he must be calling his boss a Bhai but previous member whom he had encountered saying the 'boss' word, so only one thought ran into his mind that he must have some close relation with that criminal, so first he thought of waiting and listening their talk then will jump into conclusion.