Part 15

Enjoy!!!!!!

It's been 2 weeks after Neha and Arjun sorry confession and now only 2 weeks is pending for their marriage and the preparation is on full show as their family return their respective home after that confession. From tomorrow all marriage rituals will start and in between Neha and Arjun are not allowed to see each other and talk each other because in Hindu ritual bride and groom are not allowed to see and talk with each other. As tomorrow is Haldi in which all family members put the Haldi( turmeric) on bride and groom faces, as both family members decided to all marriage rituals together in Neha's house meanwhile Siddharth and Sanjana friendship is increasing day by day and they become more than friends and wanted to confess each other whereas Dev and Priya, when they meet always become a disaster as they always fight with each other but they are unknown with their feelings after after happen yesterday they are feeling awkward to go infront of each other and felling something inside their heart for each other.

Flashback

Priya was going downstairs asking Neha mother for help along with Sanjana and Neha.

''Aunty, you need any help''

''Ahh no dear, my work is almost done but only the flower arranging part is left because the arranger can't come he had to urgently went from there.

''Don't worry aunty, I will arrange the flowers, just tell me where to put the flowers.''

As Neha mother told Priya different places to put flowers for decorating the house and also said Sanjana to help her, so they started to put the flowers and Priya take the ladder and climb on it.

''Sanju, please hold it carefully, if I fall I will break your mouth''

''Hey, don't worry I ain't going anywhere, so relax do your work carefully'' after that Priya started doing her work but in between Siddharth came.

''Sanjana could you please for a moment for helping me''

''Sure, Priya just stand still, ok don't move too much, I'm just coming in a moment, be careful''

''Ok'' as Priya is doing her work and also dev was just passing from there when he saw Priya, so he thought to help her but when he go near her, Priya shout so loudly after seeing the lizard and she lost her balance suddenly and started falling, due to fear of falling she closes her eyes so tightly and ready to fell the pain but she fell on the top of the dev and accidently kiss him, this was so sudden that they couldn't adjust the fact that what was happening and by listening Priya shout all family members came there but after seeing the scene they stop there, meanwhile they both are lost and shocked, their trance broke by some throat clearing and they immediately stand far away from each other and saw their family members were standing their with a teasing smile on their faces.

After seeing this Priya ran away from their and all members divert their attention from Priya to Dev

''Why are you all looking me like that, I was just helping her''

''Oh, helping her by laying on the floor'' Arjun said

''No, I mean s..sh..e fall down, ahh let it go, I'm going bye'' by saying that he ran away from there in the garden and put his hand on his chest.

''Ahh, what is happening with me, Priya you are making me crazy'' after this he started smiling like a creep and dancing like idiot..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile

''When will you decided to propose her'' Arjun asked to Siddharth while he looked toward him confused and shocked.