Part:26

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Arjun POV

When I thought that everything would be happier and easier in our life when we get everything money, family, love then we can live our life in the most prettiest way but never I know being the most biggest business man, there would be lot of enemies of mine which they wanted to destroy me but the most scariest thing is that they wanted to hurt my family, my loved ones in order to bring me down on their foot and made me accepted my defeat, but they wouldn't know that there was no way in the hell they can put Arjun Singh down because Arjun Singh is like a lion, just try to lay a single finger on their loved ones then god will not also be ready to save you.

I was just thinking about all of these when a phone call broke my trance which was of Aadarsh.

''Hello''

''Arjun work is done which you said to me to be done of hospital and now back to the investigation part there is a bad news along with good news, bad news is that one of our member back stab us.'' I gasped how could they.

''What how could they do it, did they tell you anything about him, I mean who was doing it''

''That's the bad news because he was also one of the local goon for which his manager or his bodygaurds give orders to them and after what they found they will passed the information to that mysterious man''

''And what about the good news'' I asked while bending towards my desk being a little curious.

''The good news we somehow got many clues of guessing who could that be and now we are working on it.''

''Hmm, any news or information came up then just give it a call, ok''

''Yeah sure, now I'm hanging up, gotta go now'' after that he hanged up and I leaned back onto my chair and closes my eyes.

After sometime my secretary came and told me about Neha arrival, I was kinda shocked and even felt happy as well as confused.

''Take her here'' my secretary nodded and exactly after 2 minutes Neha came in my office with a lunch box in her hand and a huge grin on her face.

''Can I ask what are you doing here'' I asked while as a sign of teasing her.

''How rude, I was just brought your lunch if you don't want then I'm going''  ohh try to be angry well she is like a stress booster for me, she knows how to release my stress just by her smile.

''Ok ok I'm sorry I really want, its like been ages when I spend time alone without any worries.''

''That's what I was complaining, because we are incomplete without each other, so without wasting any time eat your lunch, otherwise it will get cold'' I nodded and then we sat on one of the sofa placed in my office and start eating.

''What happened why are you not eating''  I was siting there waiting for her to feed me.

''Feed me''

''What, are you 5 or what''

''Neither I'm 5 or I'm anything but I'm a that men who is in love with the most beautiful girl in the world who is just siting beside me which clearly said she is mine by the look of her forhead and neck'' I said indirectly indicating nuptial remarks on her body and made her sit on lap by grabbing her waist.

''Chessy much and leave me eat your lunch''

''Well for your kind information I am not letting you go and you will feed me no matter what, so stop moving so much otherwise consequences will not be good and I will not hesitate to do anything right now, right here.'' she immediately stop and gasped while looking at me with wide eyes and red cheeks.