Part:12

Enjoy 😉!!!!!!!!!

Next day

Neha's Pov

Today is the day when I have to submit my projects but that fire ruined everything, what should I do, my all employees are looking very tensed afterall they work very hard for this, now it's time to go for meeting.

''Mam, now what will we show, our materials are now burned''

''Don't worry, let's see what will happen, ok'' 

''Ok mam, we trust you''

In Meeting Room

Everyone is now sitting at their own places while Mr. Mehta is smirking because they know what happen to Malhotra enterprises, then finally Neha and Sanjana come in the meeting room along with her secterary because now what will be happen in this meeting room her secretary have to see this.

Now everyone is giving their projects details while Neha and Sanjana also did because project file was safe with Neha.

''In our projects all materials are making with pure cotton and silk, due to this there will be no itching problem to any customer if they will wear our clothes'' and explaination going on of Neha until

''Ms. Malhotra, I heard the news that all your materials are got burned because yesterday in your factory fire was placed then how come you are talking about materials'' Mr. Mehta said and there is a complete silence after this

''Ms. Malhotra say something, where are your all materials?"

''Ms. Malhotra, why are you silent, tell us where are your materials'' judges asked and now Neha is fully silent.

''I'm sorry Ms. Malhotra but we can't giv-''

''Here are the materials'' Siddharth said while coming in the meeting room and by seeing this Mehtas face color got vanished and he started sweating same goes with drishti(Neha's secretary) she also sweating as well as confused that how come they have materials.

*Flashback*

It's a Saturday and my work is almost completed and materials work is completed too and now we were in office discussing

''Neha, materials work is completed so shall we put them in store room where we have to take it for submittion'' Sanjana said in the cabin and at that time all were present in that area including drishti and she is listening very carefully.

''Yes, we have to keep them in store room so that we can save it and our work will be easier for that, so abhi and shrishti go with Siddharth and put them all the materials in store room, ok''

''Ok Mam''

After some time when all were dispersed and emerged in their work Drishti decided to check store room one time but she didn't know that it was all Neha's plan to follow every action of Drishti and to capture her red handed, moreover she decided to record it with the help of Siddharth.

''Sir, every materials of Malhotra enterprises are kept in the store room.'' Drishti said after checking the store room and talking on phone with someone.

''Whom she is talking to'' Sanjana whispered to Siddharth and Neha.

''I don't know, but whoever it is, must have a connection with all incidents that were happen and will be happen in the future'' they whispered to each other.

''Ok, sir now this place will be burnt on tomorrow, when the people will come here'' she said and all were shocked while listening her, because they thought that Drishti will again do something with materials but never thought that she will burn all their hard work.