Part:33

"Now everything is over, do you think it was easy to reach me Mr. Arjun Singh, no I let you come here because you were trying so hard to reach me, what a fool you are, now say Tata bye bye to this world" Rakesh said pointing his gun to Arjun who was bounded by Rakesh bodyguards in a tight grip.

"Not so early Rakesh" a voice came from behind and when Rakesh and Arjun saw behind they both were shocked.

"Neha" Arjun whispered and saw her holding gun at Rakesh side.

"Wow. Wow what a love but can you shoot me young lady, ok I'm giving you a chance run! Run for your life."  But Neha being Neha shoot at his right leg and a shrieked left from his mouth. Sensing this his bodyguards try to reach her but Adarsh, Shiv and other Arjun bodyguards reached there on time.

Arjun also run and grabbed the collar of Rakesh.

"From childhood I made my bestest friend and you did this betrayal to me, what did I do" saying this he punched him but a clapping voice from behind stop all this chaos.

48 HOURS AGO

Third person's POV

When Divya finished all the history what was happened with him, so Arjun promised himself that he would everything just to protect his family and he will surely finished this dirty showdown of Rakesh.

After dinner everyone retired to their room and before going he decided to check Divya once, so he went to Divya room and silently open the door, Divya was sleeping because she was tired so he again went to his room and after some chatting with Neha they both dozed off in each other embrace.

Whatever happened but a person always find a solace in his love ones embrace.

Next morning

it was the usual and today it was a lot of chaos on the dining table.

"Dev, you monkey that was for me, mumma" Divya shouted because dev ate her favourite dessert which was Nutella.

"Dev, you have your own right then why are you eating hers let her eat dear" Dev made a foul face and silently eating his breakfast while Neha and Priya was amused seeing this while Arjun was internally happy that his house again become lively.

After some time when all the family members were sitting in the living room Arjun got a call so he excused himself and went in the garden.

"What happened" he asked one of his bodyguards who were taking care of that person who they tied in the dark valley.

"Sir he... he escaped sir, we couldn't do anything, it's like somebody mixed something in our food and then we got unconscious, just when we awake he was not there" he cut the call while combing his hair in frustration and make a call.

"Adarsh he escaped"  He said as soon as he picked up the call.

''How it's possible, he was under observation then how can he escaped and where the hell was your guards.'' he was furious because the last chance of catching Rakesh was gone.

''They were drugged'' Arjun said shocking Adarsh.

''Meet me at that place'' he said and hang up, went to the living room for taking the car keys.

''Where are you going?'' asked his mother.

''I have some important work I will return before dinner and if anything happens call me immediately and shiv and dev take care of them especially Rahul, ok'' they both nodded and Arjun made his way outside and call a person.

''I need your help, I'm sending you a location meet me there'' then he drove off that place.

He reached there and saw Aadarsh was already present there and many bodyguards were still there but a man was beaten very badly and tied up on that chair, Arjun raised an eyebrow at that scene wanted anybody could explain him.