Epilogue

Enjoy 😉

After 5 years

"Rahul, I swear if I catch you then i will made you eat ladyfinger for one week, stop right there" Rahul was now 6 years old boy, a very naughty who always likes to create trouble and everyone's thinks that Rahul means a trouble but everyone adores him a lot.

5 years ago when Sanjana's step-parents told them the truth about her parents they all decided to go to India and told them everything, her father become the most happy person and at the next moment he pampered her a lot which made her cry because from her childhood she was craving a lot and she got by her uncle. While one truth also revealed that Rahul was not her son, he was one of the lady's son that got trapped in Vikrant dirty game as her husband had a debt to clear to Vikrant but he got late and then Vikrant destroyed them but she ran away with Rahul then fortunately She met with Sanjana and told her to take care of her but Vikrant was unaware that, that person had a son that's why he thought Rahul as sanjana's own child.

After 1 month all decided to marry siddharth and Sanjana and then Siddharth started living with Arjun parents because they forced him to stay with them forever.

Now back to the story

Priya and Dev were now engaged because Dev was first wanted to do something in his life and made his career then he decided to settle in his life. Well Divya and Shiv they got married as after 6 months Shiv confessed his love to Divya which she gladly accepted and also no one was having any kind of objection

Because they know Shiv was a good person who will take care of Divya at any cost.

Neha had a daughter name Naira she was 1 year old and because of Neha accident and having problem in her womb due to injuries it was most difficult for her to being pregnant and when she first got to know that she can't able to become mother she was a crying mess and locked her up in the room and pushed everybody but after that she decided that she couldn't have to give up and after that they always tried but nothing happen but they didn't give up and now she had Naira and as well apple of everyone eye but in the first trimester Doctor strictly said Neha not to wake up from the bed because in this critical situation there was a chance of Miscarriage and whole family take full care of Neha.

Rahul is very protective towards her and every time he always loves to stay with her whenever if anyone say something to her in her school Rahul was the first one to taught them lesson while Arjun always support Rahul in this which made Neha frustrated because according to her fighting was never a good option.

"Mumma, I'm not eating that ladyfinger, bye bye" he again run from her because she wanted him to finish his milk but being a stubborn child he denied and ran away while running away he got bumped to Dev who was her favourite chachu (father's younger brother)

"Why my little champ is running?" Sanjana also came there while holding her stomach as she is 8 months pregnant.

"Thank god you came,  this little devil is troubling me a lot, take care of him, I'm tired"

"Why are you troubling your mother huh, and why don't you drink milk."

"I hate milk"

"Oh, but you said you want to become like me but if you didn't drink milk you will not able to become like me."

"Is it so, ok" Dev made him drink his milk and after he ran away to Naira room.

"Bhabhi, you do rest and if Siddharth bhai saw you like that then you will again got scolded."

"He always does that" she pouted and started going towards her room.

"Let me help you" she smiled while Dev holds her one hand and another hand put on her back for supporting her.