Part:6

So I hope you enjoy and at last let me know about the story
Enjoy 😉!!!

Third person's POV

Arjun: NOOOO NEHAAAAAA. He shouted at the top of his lungs and open his eyes while breathing hard and then his brother approach him worriedly.

"Dev, where is Neha and how is she?"

"Bh...bhai, bhai please calm down your health is not good"

"Answer me, goddamit" he shouted at his brother because he is now too scared after seeing his brother face while stuttering and it would not be wrong to state that he didn't start liking her because her eyes, her blushing face, her innocent talks did something to him, to his heart that he can't describe, and also she is making a cold hearted person a soft hearted.

"B..bhai, she is in operation room and doctor said....

"W..what doctor said...tell me is she ok, why are you not answering me" his heart is pounding in his body, fear of losing that person whom he is just meet few  times and make a soft corner already in his heart.

"Bhai.. doctor said that, her chances of living is very low" and that's it he lose his mind and he start getting up from the bed while severe injured he didn't care and hurriedly removed the tubes from his body and head where the bandages is clearly showing that how much he got hurt, but now he is more consider about his Neha.

"Bhai, you shouldn't get up, you are injured please" but Arjun being Arjun didn't listen his little brother pleading and hurriedly leave the room while limping because his right foot got sprain in it..

He slowly made his way toward her ward and saw her and his whole family are looking at the door with tears in their eyes..

"M..mom"

Simran (Arjun's mother): Arjun, oh my god how are you son and why you come here, you should take rest, son.

"Mom, I'm fine and how's Neha" his mom hesitated to tell him but he anxiously waiting for the positive answer about Neha, because he can't able to believe his brother words.

But at that same time doctor came outside and Arjun hurriedly go to him and asked

"Doc, how is she, is she fine" he is folding his hand infront of doctor for waiting his response.

" I will be honest with you, she is not okay and we can't tell that she will make it up or not because she lose too much blood and now is there anyone who has A POSITIVE blood"

Hari: I have

"And who are you to her"

"I'm her brother" the doctor nodded and said to nurse to take him to other room and complete the process fastly because they don't have much time and nurse nodded and take him inside to complete the process.

"Doctor what do you mean that you don't have much time,huh no matter what, you have to save her, understand!! He said grabbing the doctor collar
"Please, I beg you, please save her"

"We will try our best, Mr. Singh" Doctor said and left them in sorrow.

Arjun's POV

It's been 3 hours that doctor left for the operation room after taking Hari blood and after every passing sec my anxiety level is increasing, I couldn't think straight, I just want Neha safe and healthy with me, nothing else.

"Son, you should take rest and eat something, you are not stable, dear" My mom said to me but how can I take rest when my rest, my peace is now with Neha, how can I eat something when she herself lying unconscious on a hospital bed.