Part:32

Third person's POV

Everyone was shocked to saw Divya there and throw many questions on her while Divya know that she have to told every reason and every answers of their question.

The truth of her murder.

''I know you have lot of question, but trust me I had no intention to hide from you all but if I didn't hide from you then he will definitely hurt you'' everyone got confused listen 'He' and thought that could be that 'He'.

''The cause of every problem of yours Bhai, cause of kidnapping our parents and cause of your and Bhabhi's (sister-in-law) accidents which was a murder attempt''

''Who, Divya?'' it was Dev who asked her.

''Rakesh Verma''  there was a silence around there while two persons was shocked to their core.

Neha asked, ''Rakesh Verma the great politician Mr. Virender Verma's son'' Divya nodded confusingly that how she knew about him?.

There was thump sound from behind and saw Priya was on the floor breathing heavily while tears were coming out from her eyes.

Neha and everyone rushed to her and she hugged Priya and said soothing words to her.

''H...he is.....is ba...back, he....he will again hu...hurt me'' she started trembling while remembering most worst days of her, the day when he tried to rape her.

''Shh, nobody is gonna hurt you, he will not able to reach you, do you trust me Priya'' Neha said while cupping her face and she nodded.

''Breathe, Priya breathe, he will not come here I promise'' she said while rubbing her back.

They remained like that for sometime, after sometime there was no sound from Priya and Neha looked at her and saw she fainted.

''Dev take her to her room, ok let her take rest for sometime, she will be ok'' Dev nodded and went to her room after taking her in bridal style.

''But what happened to her'' Arjun asked and Neha sighed.

Neha told them she was molested by Rakesh as Rakesh kidnapped Priya after trying to befriend her but one day he crossed all his limits and then Priya slapped him, it somehow hurt his ego because very next day he sent some people to take her to Rakesh and then he forced himself to Priya but luckily Neha, Siddharth and Sanjana came on time with police and then took him to jail where he got punished for atleast 7 years...

''...and Priya was in trauma but as being great politician son he got bailed easily and then he started sending creep messages but it stop after some time when Priya changed her everythings, like address, mobile phone, number everything, she was in a depressed state because of Rakesh and then there started nightmares, she always get nightmares and because of that we were always there for her, after some months of caging herself she started behaving normally, and back to herself. Today because of Rakesh name she almost had a panick attack.'' Everyone was feeling bad for Priya especially Dev and now he promised himself to protect Priya at any cost.

''Let her take some rest, she will be ok but Divya how you know Rakesh?''

Arjun said, ''Rakesh Verma was one of the best employee of my company as well as my good friend, he always came my house, got attach with Divya and Dev but that was only an act, he was jealous of my wealth, my everything so he did some changes in company financial chart which lead many loss to my company but when I got to know it was Rakesh, I thought to confront everything and there he confess everything and I just throw him out from the company and said him to never shown his face again, but this act of Rakesh nobody know except me.''