Part:29

Next day Arjun was in his office to preparing for his deal and then he got a call from Aadarsh that was saying he is in America and within 10 minutes he is reaching there, Arjun got curious that why he was so suddenly came in America but he decided that he will wait for him.

After 10 minutes Aadarsh came and they both hugged each other and got seated but as they were about to talk with each other then his PA came with the announcement that he had to go for a meeting in RAJESH TEXTILES. cop and then they decided to talk with each other in the car.

As they got settled Aadarsh gave him some pictures of Sanjana and Siddharth.

Seeing Arjun frown Aadarsh spoke ''When they went to airport I searched about them, at which flight of which country they take, it was difficult at first because of customer privacy but when they got to real intention of searching them and who I am, they gave me details, that night Sanjana and Siddharth took a flight to America and then I searched some CCTV of the airport and I saw that when they were going, they both were in a hurry and same black men were following them and they have also guns with them but before they catch them their went off, but now we have to search them.'' Arjun was still frozen in his place, there were many questions running inside his mind and each of the answers of his questions is still pending.

''Aadarsh start search team, I want them safe and soundly, search every state of America wherever they are take them to us, understand'' Aadarsh nodded and was about the call but driver started shouting.

''What happened Raju, and why is their so much traffic, I'm already late for my meeting''

''Sir I think some accident occur and there is no way that rush will clear soon and seems like nobody is helping them.''

''What the humanity have nowadays in people heart, everytime they have to record the accident scene like some movie is going on, but nobody came forward to help them, let's go Aadarsh, let's see what is going on.''

They went off from the car and started going towards the accident area but when they saw whose accident took place they got numb, they couldn't able to believe their eyes that in the accidents victims were Sanjana and Siddharth so they rushed towards them and with the help of their some bodyguards they were successful to take them out along with a small child.

''Siddharth bro, Sanjana open your eyes you both, call the ambulance fast'' there were some movements in Sanjana while Siddharth was lying lifeless but still breathing.

.

''J....Jiju''

''Yes Sanju I'm here see nothing will happen to you, just open your eyes, ok'' Sanjana shooked her head and pointed towards a small child.

''Please take him away, t...they will kill him, p...please save Rahul, g...go Jiju, t,,,they are coming there s....soon.''

''No no I'm not going anywhere without you both''

''Arjun it's not a time for you to be emotional, be strong take Rahul from there and save him, I will handle here'' Arjun reluctantly nodded and take a small child in his arms and started going towards the car and drove off towards the house.

While ambulance came at the same time when Arjun drove off and they take Sanjana and Siddharth to the hospital before anyone came there.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Vikrant reached the area where accident occur but he saw there was no one else and he got shocked, so he asked some passing people.

''Excuse me, can you tell me where are the two people whose accident occur some time ago''