Part:19

Enjoy!!!!!!!

In Neha house nobody knows what happened and especially Neha family as they were now in deep sorrow because they never imagine these things and always consider Arjun a good soul but now they started cursing him and about Neha, she is in trauma because first time she felt love in her life but now she feel betray, in actual deep down in her heart wanted to believe that Arjun will come for sure but now it's 10 PM and about the groom not any news came up, everyone started thinking that groom will not come as bride has some flaws, definitely from bride side something is done.

As every guest starts thinking like that but Neha has hope that they come especially Arjun as Arjun promised her that after marriage he will be the one who will take care of her every needs including her diet, as he was the one who promised her that this will be the grand marriage and indeed he done the lot of efforts for arranging the whole decoration, as he was the one who promised her that after marriage he will be the one who will help her to adjust in the new place but how can he break his all the promises, how can he leave her in the middle of the mandap that too when they were going to married and going to live their life.

''What is happening, is this marriage going to happen or not'' one aunty from their relative came and ask Neha mother.

''I don't know anything shanti ji just wait little more''

Everyone starting murmuring and started now saying about bride that she is the bad omen, indeed she done something in her past which they got to know as she done something terrible.

''Is she pregnant'' one of the guest said and many gasps while listening him.

That's it.

''What the hell you all are saying, if groom didn't came that means it's bride fault, if groom ran away it means the girl has flaws and nobody judged the boy character and when the bride ran away everyone started accusing bride character, why no one consider the boy fault, why every time girl has to endured it. Are you all leaving in old era or what, my friend, sister is a pure soul and we don't have to show to all old thinking person like you because people like you can never understand that when like this situation came up one family and the people living in feels because you have only job which is to do comment on others life, why can't you just look on your fucking life, please go whoever want to go, whoever thinks that it's bride fault that groom didn't came, please get the hell out of here, leave us on our situation.'' Priya said in anger because she can't able to listen any worst words against her best friend who gave her second life and at that time Neha's dad and brother came from Arjun house.

''What happened Raj, what they say, did you meet them, why they didn't came?''

''Sneha I went there but there house is locked and when I asked one of the workers from there they said that they indeed went from there in the form of barrat and they must be coming there with bride, Sneha something is fishy here, we should inform the police, what you say''

''See, I already said that Arjun never betrayed me, they indeed went from there'' Neha said after listening her father but in between her father phone start ringing and without much thinking he picked the call.

''Hello''

''The groom will never came here, as he is the one who said to me to call you and asked me to said to you he don't want to marry Neha and they are leaving the country'' by saying he hang up.

''But who-, hello hello''

''What happened Raj, whose call was this''

''I don't know but he said--''

''But he said dad, tell us why are you silent''

''Yes tell us Raj, what happened''

''A..Arjun and h..his family left the city a..nd also h..he said that A..Arjun doesn't w..want to marry Neha'' he said while lowering his head and stuttering.