Part-3

Priya- So Mr.....

...???: Dev Singh

''So Mr. Dev Singh your cousin health is really weak and even due to injuries on head as well at cortex part of the brain so chances of memory loss are high and I hope you know what I mean??''

'' Yes Doctor I can understand and also any consequences can occur like extreme pain or any other things?''

'' Yes, there may be chances of extreme pain in the brain because when he will try to remember everything which can be painful so you have to pay extra attention because he is so weak and if anyone try to remind him anything,  it will be dangerous for him and one more thing you have to deal with him with patience because in this condition a person become aggressive because he can't understand or remember anything, in that situation he will try to force his brain or try to harm others or himself, so you have to be extra aware of that. I hope you will understand Mr. Dev and I am prescribing some medicines you have to give him.''

''Yes Doctor, I understand and ok. Thankyou doctor.''

'' It's my work Mr.''

Priya's pov

After the surgery I'm now really very tired and so much hungry as well, firstly let's check everything and then I will go outside for lunch and that two maybe also busy so let's not disturb them.

Time skips

After checking Priya went out of the hospital and reached at nearby cafeteria for lunch, after ordering she sat on one of the chair and started eating peacefully.
While she was eating one person sat infront of her but she didn't mind.

"Hey doctor"

"Oh, Hii Mr. Singh, what are you doing here"

"Ah, it's a cafeteria so I came here for lunch and I saw you so I thought to sit with you and thanked you for saving my brother's life."

"Well, no need to thank me, it's my duty to save people's  life and by the way what's your occupation"

"I'm a managing director in my brother's company"

"Oh, I see"

"Btw doctor, you are looking very beautiful in this doctor suit and no one will able to take off their eyes from you, miss beautiful."

"Oh, are you prehaps flirting with me"

"Haha, no am just try to express the beauty who is sitting infront of me"

"Tch, stop this and eat your food"

Dev's pov

After my cousin's accident I was really devastated and even some doctors said that there was no hope for him to be alive in this critical condition but due to almighty of God he saved but I got to know that he has temporary amnesia. I become really upset and now I have to deal with this, but one thing I must say that doctor Priya was really beautiful " again he started ok tell me Dev which girl you didn't find beautiful huh" my subconscious said mocking me.

" I found every girl beautiful but this girl is really something and I think I started falling for her" I replied to my subconscious.

Now am in cafeteria because I didn't had my breakfast due to this accident but I found Ms. Beautiful eating her lunch and she is looking so much cute while eating and when she made that pout while eating, I badly wanted to kiss those pouty lips.

"Oh, Dev stop your perverted thoughts now atleast.

" yeah yeah"