Part:13

Enjoy!!!!

Next Day

Neha is sitting on the bed with her head down and was about to cry and Arjun was standing near her and glaring her, seems like he is mad at her with something.

''What is this, answer me now why are you silent, if mom and dad didn't call me then I will never got to know that you fainted because of less energy and glucose, huh, why don't you listen to them when they always try to remember that food is also important part of your life, now just tell me one thing, after marriage how will you able to take care of my family and mine when you are not able to take care of yourself, tell me'' he shouted at her and she flinched because right now she is totally scared from him.

''I'm sorry''

''Sorry, really Neha, how many times you have to say sorry only because of your silliness, I know work is important but don't be too workaholic that you forgot to take care of yourself'' he continue shouting at her because yesterday when they went to house and she forget to do lunch in office as well as didn't do dinner too and now because of that Arjun was shouting at her and Sanjana also came in the room along with Priya, Dev, Siddharth who just came here to meet Sanjana and Neha but the seen infront of them made them stop, because dev anger is not a simple case , when he mad noone can interfare between dev literally no one

''Alright, if this happen again then I swear I will not marry you and especially that type of girl especially like you who is not capable and can't able to take care of herself, I don't know when will you grow up....''

''Arjun, what are you saying, are you thinking before saying, I just fainted because I really didn't get time of eating, first our work got stole, second we have to make again that too in one week, did you really think I did a mistake I was just so much busy for catching the real culprit and that you know about factory in which fire took place''

''Fire, nehu, what are you saying'' Neha's dad said to her.

*Flashback*

Now Neha, Sanjana, Siddharth were coming home after eating ice-cream and after that commotion and because of that commotion and submittion of projects and materials Neha didn't get time to eat anything from morning except coffee and now its almost dinner time but when she came home her parents said to her to eat but she denied

''Neha, its good you came now go and freshen up after that we will do dinner.''

''Mumma, I'm so tired and moreover I don't have apetite, when I got, I will eat but now I want to sleep'' by saying that she rushed to her room and her parents only can seeing this and her daughter leaving with sighing sadly.

''What will happen to her, if she will doing this regularly, she never cared about her health, only work and her priorities'' Neha's dad said with sighing sadly.

''Don't worry, Arjun is there he will take care of her and I'm sure he will put some senses in her dumb brain that only work is not important but also health is as much important''

''Let's see, what will happen''

Next morning

It's a holiday from office because Neha gave almost 2 weeks holidays to all and now after freshning up she is heading downstairs but as she was going she stumble and was about to fall but luckily Sanjana came at that time from behind and held her

''Nehu, be careful, where is your mind''

''I don't know but I'm feeling dizzy'' and by saying this she limped in Sanjana arms and then she shouted Neha loudly, due to which her parents also came there.