Part:27

''Well, well who we have here'' Arjun said in a mocking way as a person is sitting infront of him tied up in a chair along with many bruises on his body as many people beat him very badly and that person was glaring at Arjun because he can't say anything as a piece of cloth is stuffed in his mouth.

Arjun goes to him and remove that cloth and soon that person started coughing and gasping for air.

''Leave me once you bastard then I will tell you who is superior then whom'' he said while struggling with the ropes which was tied on his wrists.

''I will for sure but first you have to tell me who is your boss, for whom you are working and why are you behind my family, once I will get my answers of all question then I will leave you'' Arjun said in a calm voice as he is just controlling himself not to burst out and beat the shit out of him.

''What if I don't'' he surely is getting on his nerves as Arjun fisted his hands and clenched his jaws.

''Then I will make sure not even a single bird will get to know about the traces of your body and you will be dead by my own hands and always remember Arjun Singh never give empty threats.'' he said while gritting his teeth as every second dealing with him becoming difficult.

''Then Mr. Arjun Singh I'm not afraid of your these types of threats and literally I don't have to do anything because whoever my boss will sooner or later will get to know about your trap and then I will be free but first let me tell you one thing, don't put blinds on your eyes as everywhere is danger gawking at you, moreover see clearly everywhere because there is not any place which is not full of enemies, be aware'' by saying he laughed but soon a punch landed on his face and he coughed blood but that didn't made his laughing stop.

''You bastard what do you mean tell me who is my enemy and what do you mean by place full of enemies'' again he punched him.

''Oh this is getting fun, find out by your own Mr. Arjun Singh'' Arjun left him and he started going out.

''Don't give him anything to eat or drink until he say the name'' and then he went out and emerged in his deep thoughts and soon he called Aadarsh and find out something and now because of him he couldn't able to trust anyone because Arjun know anyone at any time can back stabbed him.

With that thought he reached home being tired and frustrated with all of these and without eating he went to his room and started thinking all of these.

Arjun POV

Who could be that person who can back stabbed as now I have to be aware and now before sharing with anyone I have to think that as I was in my thoughts until door opened and Neha comes with tray of food in her hands.

''What happened, tired'' I nodded while sitting on the bed and she placed the food tray between us and start feeding me.

''Wanna share''

''It was the tension of my new project well there was one person who said to me that there is not any place which is not full of enemies of mine and he also said that not to trust anyone, and that the thing is most confusing and now it is eating my head''

''Don't take too much stress, do you have any doubt to anyone''

''Well there is no one who are behaving abnormally in front of me but for some days my manager is not seem like ok, as it seems like he is hiding something''

''Any doubt on him'' I shooked my head as no

''there is no way I can doubt on him as he is the most loyal person, but when I asked him that what happened to him and why was he behaving like this, then he says that his grand-daughter was ill as she was admitted in the hospital, he was just being worried.