Part:25

Third person's POV

At evening when Arjun wrapped up his office works, he was quite impressive about Shiv works whatever Arjun give him to do, he do effortlessly and even his points, his techniques are different which would make a huge benefit in his business. Now it's time for going home and shiv submit his last file in Arjun's office and they both decided to go to home and Shiv was excited to see the Arjun because he only saw the inner interiors which was only shown by Divya in some of her pictures whenever she misses her family then she always saw their photos, but seeing in real was something to Shiv.

After some time when they reach home and it was almost dinner time and Shiv was just remain awestruck by seeing the beauty of the house and even if say in Shiv language that it was a beautiful palace.

''Is this yours, sir?'' Arjun looked at him disbelievingly and with 'are-you-serious' type look

''No, I just came here with you so that you can see the beautiful house, ofcourse this is mine, what do you think, I will take you to some other house''

''No I mean this is beautiful'' Shiv said with shinning eyes and Arjun just chuckled by seeing his antics like a little kid.

"Let's go then"

Shiv nodded and both started to going inside and Arjun waited for someone to open the door especially Neha.

After that they both settled in the living room after Neha opened the room and she brings the two glass of water for them. Arjun called his family in the living room to discuss about Shiv.

"Mom, dad this is Shiv and Shiv they are my parents" Shiv folded his hand in the form of namaste and Arjun parents reciprocate this "my brother Dev" Dev shook his hand with him "she is my wife Neha". Shiv waved his hand and Neha just smiled at him.

"Mom, dad Shiv is going to live for some days in our house as he has no where to live, neither have any money and he just wanted some jobs, so I gave him job in my company and trust me this guy is beyond talented, he completed almost every task with his smartness and due to his ideas, our business can grew more"

"Ohh, that's great and by the way Arjun why your clothes are dirty and also in the corner of your elbow there's seems like blood mark, did something happen, lift up your shirt"

"Mom" Arjun chided while panicking because he didn't want to stress his parents.

"Arjun I said lift up your shirt" having no option left Arjun lifted his shirt from the hand with a sigh and there was a huge cut with a knife on a Arjun hand

Everyone gasp while seeing the huge mark and started throwing question on Arjun and Arjun was expecting this behaviour and questions from his family, so he tell them everything expect the murderer thing which they are investigating on, and also he tell them how Shiv save his life.

''Thankyou son, I don't know what would have happen if you didn't came on time, thankyou so much'' Arjun mother said while joining his hand infront of Shiv, while Shiv stand up and just hold her hands.

''Aunty, what are you doing , you are elder neither elder say thankyou or sorry nor did they join their hands infront of youngers, so please aunty don't do this, you are of same age of my mother and mother never joins their hands infront of their son, right'' shiv said to Arjun mother and after listening him she caress his cheek lovingly.

''By the way, can I get something to eat because at this time rat are playing Zumba in my stomach'' everybody smiled and they headed to dining area for dinner.

Later at night

Neha's POV

Arjun and I were in the bed cuddling with each other but Arjun was like in his deep thoughts, and this was continue for some previous days, I was observing him neither he talked properly with anyone,always comes late and always just engrossed in his phone talking with someone privately.