Part:5

Enjoy 😉!!!!!

Arjun's Pov

I can't believe that yesterday I was denying meeting with any girl for marriage because I don't believe in love, not that I had any girlfriend before, it's not like that but I saw many relations breaking up either they were cheating on them or they fell out of love but now in my case something unexpected happen because I never expect that this girl will create a beautiful spot in my heart means not that I love her,really you don't even like her!!!

I didn't said I don't like her,maybe yes I like her but- Omg Now Mr. Coldie who had never fallen for any girl, even kick out his most experienced secretary because she was flirting with him now like a girl and drolling over her..Wow!! I'm shocked , No no wow wow am gonna crazy!!! So what I'm also human, I also have a heart. Heart!! Seriously . Ok ok I know sometimes I did so many things which I wasn't supposed to do but I can't do anything on that matter and now I know I like her because that smile, that blushing face did something to my heart which I can't resist.

I was in my thoughts with picture of her in my hands, yes the picture of Neha that's the reason why I went yesterday to meet her with my family to her house, and now I didn't realised that someone was calling me until that person shouted in my ear, I swear bleeding would've been started from my ears and that person was none other than my cute but jerk brother!!

"What you want Dev??"

"Bhai, you know I was calling your name for more than 10 times, but you were just in bhabhi's thoughts"

"Bhabhi?"

"Ohh bhai please, now don't behave like an innocent soul because you are not, and I'm talking about that person which you are holding in your hands and smiling like an idiot and moreover I will tell you one truth that you looked like a creep...!!" See I told you that he is a jerk!!

"............"

"Ok, Btw do you like bhabhi that much that you can't take off your eyes from her picture and I must say that she is beautiful also very kind and humble in nature, I like her so much she is very good for you bhai"

Now I think that I took the right decision to agree with this marriage.

"Yeah, she is most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life" and now I started talking about her with unconscious mind because I don't know what happen to me when I start thinking about her, she is driving me crazy, later I got to know what I was talking then I stop and looked at my brother whose face was looking like that he saw a ghost.

"Omg, bhai you are going mad in love, woah love at first sight, I. Can't. Believe that my brother is in love with bhabhi madly, btw you were talking like a lovesick puppy bhai, wait a minute who are you? You are really my brother because my brother whom I know is very cold and always reject the girls, moreover he also kicked the ass of her secretary just because she was flirting with you. This is the latest news I must tell this to our parents, they will also be shocked like hell"

"You brat, don't you dare to tell anyone, otherwise I will kill you" he is always like this, he always tell the most embrassing moment to parents and after that they starting tease hell out of me and now if they got to know about this they will tease me in every moment. Ugh !!!!!!

"Do you think, I will stop huh, not in your dreams, Mummmmaaaaaaaa"

Third person's POV

After this Dev starting running downstairs and now Arjun also run behind him

"You jerk, brat, stop please I will do everything just please don't tell this to anyone"

"Everything "