2. Little Priorities

Jeno paused for a moment. He looked stunned but not surprised. 

He actually looked like he was expecting it.

His friends were quietly watching the two of them. They were grinning and smiling outside her class.

Jeno smiled and nodded.

"Great, you're mine now then" he grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the class.

'my god'

'that blurted out of nowhere.. but i did it'

She smiled to herself.

"Let's go to the cafeteria" he said as he put his arms on her shoulders.

His friends looked at her and waved at her happily.

Except for one who is just smiling, hands in his pocket.

He doesn't seem to be the hype type. Not like Haechan, that should be Jaemin. She saw a girl beside him.

'Who could she be?'

The girl made eye contact with her.

"Ah, so you're Jeno's girl?" she skipped to her. She looked at Jeno while he just smiled.

"Im Da eun [supposed to be Daegal but it seems so wrong to call a person a dog's name KSSKS] Im Chenle's twin" she hugged her.

"Oh, hi" Aerin laughed and hugged her back.

The guys started walking to the cafeteria while she and DaEun were busy talking, following behind them.

"Finally, we have another girl in our group. I'm dying to have a girlfriend here" she happily clings to her arm.

"Me too, i never had any friends" she said to her and she gasped.

"Really?? Aw, i'm your first friend then??" she asked and Aerin nodded. She chuckled.

"Anyway, Jeno has been talking a lot about you. He has liked you ever since the start of the year. He was too scared to approach you. Glad he did now" she said as they entered the cafeteria.

"Oh, really? I didn't know" Aerin got confused.

'Who in their right mind would like me??'

Everyone in the cafeteria was staring at her and the group.

'this feels so weird and new'

Aerin looked down, uncomfortable at the attention they are giving. But deep down, she was enjoying it.

She was finally being noticed. No one will tease her for being lonely anymore.

"Stop disturbing Aerin man" Chenle said as he pulled DaEun away from her. Aerin chuckled.

"I was making friends!" she smacked him. Aerin felt someone's hand on her arm.

"Wait here, i will get you something to eat okay?" Jeno said as he sat her down.

"No, I'm really not hungry. I'll just drink this. Go get your food, don't worry about me" she told him.

He patted her head before leaving her with Jaemin who was busy on his phone. Aerin awkwardly just poked in her straw, looking back and forth at Jaemin and the milk.

"yes?" he suddenly spoke and she choked.

"Nothing" cleared she throat.

Jaemin smirked and then chuckled.

"I'm not scary, don't look at me like that" he said as he passed her a piece of tissue.

'wth. no, you look scary'