25. After School

The next morning, Aerin got ready and dressed up nicely. Even though she's wearing a uniform, she made sure it's extra neat and tidy. Since she always let her hair down, she tied her hair up in a bun.

She went downstairs, scrolling through the internet. She walked into the dining room, not realising that everyone was staring at her. She finally realised when Ni-ki spat out his drink.

"God damn" Jay looked down to his bread. Aerin looked at everyone and they were just staring at her.

"What what?" She looked at Hanee.

"New style?" Hanee pointed to her hair, taking a bite of her bread. Aerin nodded while Hanee gave her a thumbs up.

She looked at Jake who was staring at her neck.

"Why? Do I look weird?" she asked Jungwon.

"No, you look good" he cleared his throat. Aerin sat down, confused.

Few minutes after breakfast, they got up, ready to head to school. As soon as Aerin stood up, Jake held her hand.

"She's taking the bike with me, see y'all in school" he started dragging her out.

"Eh?? Bye bye!" she yelled before getting dragged out of the house.

"Jakee slow down, my wrist hurts"she whined. Jake quickly let go of her wrist and grabbed onto her shoulders instead.

"Sorry, come let's go" he pushed her to his bike. As he pushed her, his eyes landed on her neck.

"Why are we suddenly taking the bike?" she asked, making him snap out of his thoughts.

"Cause why not" he passed her the helmet.

"Oh crap, I totally forgot. My bun" she cried, pushing her bun down.

"You can just tie it back" he slammed the helmet on her head.

"Maybe being a little gentler will help" she glared at him. Jake chuckled and got on the bike.

"You better hold me tight." he warned her. 

He turned to look at her but quickly looked to the front when he noticed her thighs, thanks to the shortass skirt. He grunt and swing his bag to the back.

"Hold the bag for me. Hug it." he told her. Aerin tsked and followed his orders.

"You better not let me fly off this bike" she grabbed onto Jake's uniform and his bag in between her arms.

He nodded slowly and started riding off. The wind welcomed them.

"Does your wrist still hurt?" he asked.

"It's getting better though" she raised her voice a little higher.

"Good, remind me to help you tomorrow night" he yelled. Aerin showed an ok sign in front of him.

"Where are we going later?" she asked.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked, looking at her through the side mirror. He suddenly remembered the conversation they had the previous day.

"Uhmm, I don't know?"

"Let's go to the library," he suddenly said.

"Eh? Library??"

"Yeah, let's have our date there" he said with no hesitation.

'Date' Aerin blushed.

"O-Okay" she smiled under the helmet.

"Then we'll go for dinner. After school, whoever comes late will pay for dinner. We'll meet at the parking lot. Cool?" he smiled.

"Ok! Bet!" she excitedly patted his back.