44. Meet Again

"Okay enough" Aerin pulled away from the kiss and laughed.

Jake pouted and sighed. He went back to cuddling her, stroking her waist.

"How's Jaehyun?" she suddenly asked and his strokes stopped, hands in mid-air.

"And Eric and Chuu and Wonyoung?" she laughed awkwardly not wanting him to get more upset.

"Fine. Perfectly well" he replied and dug his head into her neck.

"Do they miss me?" she smiled.

"Yes, but not more than me," he replied again.

Aerin broke the cuddle and turned to face him.

"How's football? Any matches that you've won? Are you hurt anywhere? Are your grades doing okay?" she caressed his cheek wanting to see his face.

Jake looked at her with so much love and comfort. He nodded slowly, playing with her fingers.

"Everything is fine Love" he reassured her.

"You should come and visit your friends when you come here again" he patted her head.

"mhmm, i should" she gave him a quick peck before leaving the bed.

"Where are you going?" Jake whined, following her.

"To see Layla. You said I can see her" she giggled and was about to touch the doorknob when something on his desk caught her attention.

"What is this?" She picked up a jar full of heart shaped paper rings.

"Ahh crap, you saw it?" she felt his arms around her waist.

"You weren't supposed to see this through. Ahh I guess I'm screwed" he chuckled slowly, embracing her from behind.

"I was planning to give them to this girl, one piece everyday.." he whispered and Aerin's heart dropped.

"I mean, I already give her one, but it's still not enough" he blabbered.

"What?" her voice broke.

'What girl? He has another girl other than me?'

"Jake what are you talking..about?"

"What's so hard to understand? I'm planning to give these paper rings to this girl, a piece everyday, since i see her everyday" he chuckled in her ears which gave her goosebumps.

"Do you realise what you're saying?" she felt tears in her eyes.

'Someone he sees everyday? Then it can't be me. We live so far away from each other. It should be a girl from his school then'

"Clear as Ice. Why? Do you hate it?" he joked.

'Is he playing around right now?'

She felt the tears falling and turned to him.

"You dare ask me if I hate it?" she frowned.

Jake's smile fades as soon as she turned to face him.

"Why are you-"

"I came here just to see you and you're making paper rings for another girl?" she held her head, her head's a mess.

"What? No-"

"I'm going home" she wiped her tears and was about to walk out when Jake grabbed her.

"Aerin No. Calm down, what's wrong?" he panicked, grabbing onto both her arms as she glared with watery eyes.

"Let me go" she choked on her words.

"No, You're not leavi-"

"I said let me go-"