23. Strawberry Milk

Class started. Jaehyun and Eric couldn't stop distracting Aerin. They seemed to be enjoying seeing her pissed.

Aerin was trying her best to focus. But once they had stopped distracting her, her attention wandered off to the window.

She saw Sunghoon and Jay waving at her as they walked past. 

She smiled and waved back but her smile fades when she sees Jake and Karina walking together.

Jaehyun saw Aerin getting distracted and saw them too. 

Before Jake could turn to look at Aerin, Jaehyun quickly grabbed her face to make her look at him. 

"Oh" Felix snapped out of his daydream and stared at his two classmates who was unfortunately sitting in front of him. 

"W-What? what" She got confused when he suddenly grabbed her like that. He smiled widely while side-eying to see if Jake had walked past. 

"Felix, what do you see?" Jaehyun turned her head around while Felix was trying to find the right answer. 

"Aerin?" he scratched his head.

Jaehyun shook his head and looked at Eric who was also sitting behind him. 

"Eric?" 

Jaehyun nudged his head towards the window where Jake was staring from. Even without words, Eric knew exactly what was going on.

"Beauty" Eric interrupted, smiling at the both of them like a kid.

"Stop it you two.Oh My god" she whined and smacked Jaehyun's hand away. 

"Thank you for the compliments but please don't do this to me. You two have been disturbing me enough. Don't drag Felix into this too" she cried, crumpling her papers. 

Once Jaehyun saw Jake walking away, he sighed. 

"Whoa okay okay. We will stop" Eric said, surprised at Aerin's cute anger.

Jaehyun chuckled and fistbumped Eric. He tured back to the front and leaned towards her.

"You like Jake, don't you?" Jaehyun rested his chin on his hands. Aerin stopped writing. 

"What are you talking about?" she started flipping through her notes.

"I can see it, Aerin. The way you look at him." he continued. 

"So what if i do?" she tried to hide her red face.

Jaehyun laughed at her shy side. He rarely saw her shy. She would often get adorably angry at him for teasing her.

"I guess Karina spoiled it all" he sighed, going back to his textbook. 

"She's kind and friendly" she muttered, not believing that she's siding with the angels in her head for once.

"You see her that way?" Jaehyun whispered.

"Well she's kind to me"

"She's your rival" 

"No, she said she moved on"

"Has he?" his question made her pause. 

"Why are you doing this?" Aerin sighed, her head hurts thinking about these. 

"I just don't want my tablemate to get hurt"

"Why? Do you think he still loves her?"

He took a while to answer. 

"..No but-"

"He hasn't moved on, has he?"

"Aerin"

"So it's a one sided love?"