45. Get Along

"Did she say what time she will arrive?" Jake asked as he paced around the football field, hoping to see Aerin anytime soon.

"No" Sunghoon shook his head.

Jake sighed, loud enough for everyone to join him.

"Nah, I'm waiting at the front gate," Jake said as he walked towards the front gate.

"What about the teachers?" Jaehyun yelled as others followed him.

"My mom is the principal, who cares?" Jake said without looking at him.

Without hesitation, the guards let them pass through the gate and the whole lot of them just sat there, waiting for Aerin's arrival.

"Are you sure you're not pulling our legs?" Jungwon mumbled, getting impatient.

"And why the heck would I lie about her coming here?" Sunghoon groaned.

"Princess is sure taking her own sweet time" Jay joked.

"Oh shut up" Hanee finally snapped and everyone kept quiet.

"Oh? She's here" Heeseung suddenly pointed to a group of bikers.

Jake's eyes lit up and he stood up, waiting for the bike to hurry the fuck up. His smile fades when he notices Aerin acting troubled and panicking as she gets down the bike.

He noticed that Jeno was not riding with her.

"Aerin?" he called out to her as she took her helmet off and he saw her crying.

"J-Jake, Jeno needs help. He needs help please" she went to Jeno who was leaning against Jaemin weakly.

Jake froze for a moment, staring at her panic state.

"The fuck are you waiting for? Help him dumbass" Hanee yelled as she tried calming Aerin down.

"C-come here" He grabbed onto Jeno;s arm and get him off the bike,

Jisung grabbed onto his other arm and helped him. Jaehyun had to lead the way since Jake's mind was in a mess.

Behind them were the remaining guys and the girls. As they walked, they heard Jeno chuckling which made everyone confused.

"Are you fucking insane?" Jaemin growled with a worried face.

"Aerin, your friend went insane after falling off a damn bike" Jake mumbled as he held onto Jeno's arm for support.

"Tch" the dreamies glared at Jake while the enhas chuckled.

"I just fell off the bike and you guys are acting like i got shot" Jeno joked.

"Shut up" the dreamies yelled. Jeno snickered but stopped when his head got hit.

"Oww?"

"You dare laugh when your blood is dripping on the floor of other schools" Aerin said in between her sobs in anger. She hit his head once again.

"A-Aerin" Jungwon looked at her in surprise and she stopped.

"Calm down princess. It's supposed to be a happy day for you. Leave me at the infirmary and go to your friends." Jeno said with a smile.

"Yeah princess. He will be fine. I'll stay with him" Chenle volunteered to stay with him.

"Will you really be fine?" Aerin asked and Jeno nodded.

"What about the rest of us?" Jisung asked.

"Stay with Aerin." Jeno ordered and they nodded.

"Dude, if there's anything, call us." Mark said in a worried tone.