37. Done Dead

"Deep breaths. You can do this!" Wonyoung massaged her shoulders. 

"Remember, hit them as hard as you can" Eric provoked. 

"Yes, they are your enemies right now," Jaehyun added. 

"Stop it you guys! She's already so nervous" Aerin smacked their heads. 

"Just do your best, okay?" Aerin squeezed her cheeks. 

"Nae~" Chuu took a deep breath and stretched herself. 

The girls cheered their other classmates on her team too. 

"Remember, For the class!" Eric yelled and the girls groaned in annoyance. 

"Okay they're annoyed with you. Let's cheer for them from the side" Aerin dragged the three of them to the side. 

Chuu's match started and they began moving. Aerin saw a different side of her. 

Instead of her normal adorable and bubbly side she always has, she saw a death threatening face plastered. 

She looked as if she was ready to kill.  

Chuu dodged all the balls, caught them and attacked the opponents.

"That's it. Throw it at her!" Jaehyun muttered.

Chuu waited for the right moment to attack. She aimed and finally hit 2 opponents at once. 

"Whoa" the class gasped. 

"She's so cool," Wonyoung muttered under her breath. 

"Wooo! Chuu!!" Aerin clapped. Chuu heard her and gave her a peace sign cutely. 

"Adorable" her fanboys sighed. Wonyoung and Aerin grinned and laughed. 

Few minutes passed and there were only 2 people left for their class. The opponent's team only has 2 people left too. 

Chuu and her teammate whispered and they fist bumped. 

"Come on Chuu! Last 2!!" Eric yelled. 

Chuu and her teammate managed to catch the ball. Since the two opponents were hugging each other for dear life, it was an easy win. 

Chuu aimes for their bodies while her teammate aims for the legs. 

They both threw the ball at the same time, their opponents screamed and hugged each other tighter, letting the ball hit them willingly. 

"YEAHHH!!" their class cheered. 

"Omg omg First place is ours!!" the class pres jumped happily. 

"But we can't be too happy. There's another class so close behind us" he continues worriedly. 

"Who? Which class is it?" Chuu asked, panting. 

"Jake's class" he said and they looked at their class, cheering. Looks like they won another game.

"That leaves running and archery left" he tapped the clipboard. 

Wonyoung and Aerin got nervous. It was their turn. 

But before their games, there was a 15 minutes break. 

They all gathered around the court. Chuu, Wonyoung and Eric decided to meet their teams and promised to meet them at the field after the break is over. 

Jaehyun and Aerin went to their group of friends that were sitting next to each other. 

"So how's your game?" Aerin heard Jay ask the maknaes and heeseung.