19. New Beginnings

"Aerin, welcome to your new home" Mrs Sim invited her in.

Aerin hesitated to enter the house. The guys were already ahead, exhausted from the journey. Hanee noticed her hesitating and decided to drag her into the house.

"Don't be scared. I'm staying here too. So you don't have to be afraid of being the only girl here" Hanee said before closing the door behind her.

"Thank you so much Mrs Sim, i really wouldn't know what to do without all of you" she stammered, bowing her head to Mrs Sim.

"Don't worry about it dear. Just.. don't create trouble in school for me. That's all" Mrs Sim joked.

"Of course. I will make it up to you" she was really nervous for some reason. It's her first time staying in someone else's house. She never even had a sleepover before.

"Don't be so tense noona '' Ni-ki joked.

"Sorry" she chuckled. Suddenly she heard a loud barking running towards her. She turned and saw Layla running and jumped into her arms.

"Layla~" she pet her while she keeps jumping up and down.

"Calm down Layla. You can see her everyday" Jake pet Layla, grinning. He looks the happiest when he's with Layla.

"You guys must be exhausted. Wash up then go to sleep. You all have school tomorrow" Mrs Sim ordered and everyone nodded.

"Come, let's bring you to your room" Hanee grabbed her wrist and she flinched.

"Babe, careful" Heeseung told Hanee and she panicked.

"Ahh, I'm sorry!" she let go of her wrist and she slowly rubbed her arms.

"It's fine, don't worry about it" she could feel Jake staring at her but she avoided his gaze.

This time, it was her turn to drag Hanee. Aerin pulled her up the stairs quickly to escape the weird tension just a few seconds before.

"So where's my room?" she looked at her happily. She smiled and pointed to a room with Aerin's name labeled on it.

"Yours and only yours" she opened the door and she saw a hugeass fluffy bed, a hugeass closet, a desk, a beanbag and a huge bathroom. She gasped.

'Holy crap'

"The laptop is yours. We need one for school. Bring it to school tomorrow, okay? Rest well" Hanee patted she shoulders.

"Thanks, Hanee," Aerin said before she closed the door. She put down her bag of clothes on the desk. Her eyes wandered around and landed on the closet. She opened it and saw her new school uniform.

'It's freaking gorgeous' she admired the uniform. She suddenly realised how she was just a burden to Mrs Sim. She already has 8 kids to take care of now she has to take care of her too.

'I have to do something in return'

Aerin sighed and started unloading her bags. She folded her clothes and neatly put them in the closet. She saw a mountain of books on the desk. She started flipping through and realised Decelis and NCIT are doing the same topics so she wasn't really worried if she could catch up.

She washed up and changed into her pajamas.She decided to search up everything about Decelis Highschool. She switched on the laptop and began searching on the school website.

'Mrs Sim mentioned me being in this class..' she pressed the school's information and her class's timetable automatically popped out. She memorised all her classes and began packing her bag.