30. Personal Alarm

Aerin woke up an hour early before her alarm went off. She wanted to make it up to the guys and Hanee for ruining the special event.

Aerin washed up and changed to her uniform. She sneaked downstairs and started to prepare breakfast.

'From today onwards, I won't cry. I won't be a burden. You have to stay strong Aerin!' motivated herself.

She got started on breakfast and carefully prepared them without making a single noise.

After a few minutes of flipping pancakes, it was time to decorate. She gave two pieces of pancakes each and drew similar faces of each of them.

She wrote their names and a little 'congratulations' at the sides. She prepared the forks and knives and then laid them out on the dining table.

She took off her apron and grinned proudly.

"Wooh, that's a lot of hard work." she put her hands on her waist as she looked at the pancakes proudly. 18 pieces of pancakes isn't easy to make.

She looked at the time and noticed that their usual alarm would ring in a few minutes. Instead of the alarm clock, she wanted to be the one that woke them up.

She climbed up the stairs and decided to wake Hanee up first. She slightly opened the door and saw Hanee sleeping soundly. She grinned and jumped on her bed.

"Hanee, wake up!" she slightly raised her voice. Hanee was about to scream when Aerin covered her mouth.

"Shh, you will wake the others up" Aerin smiled. Hanee, who was confused, groaned.

"Girl, can't you wake me up like a normal human being?" She yawned.

"Wake up wake up, i made breakfast!" Aerin moved up and down the bed.

"Okay okay, I'm getting up" she chuckled and went out of bed.

"I will wake the others up. Wait no, you wake your own boyfriend up" Aerin smiled like a kid and ran out of her room. Hanee shook her head but slowly got worried about Aerin.

Aerin's next victim was..Jay. She entered his room slowly and noticed Jay sleeping with his body facing down.

'how does he breath?'

Aerin looked around, trying to figure out what to do to wake him up. She sighed and grabbed a pillow.

"I'm sorry but..Wake up wake up wake up!" Aerin smacked Jay's back with the pillow.

"Unngh" Jay got startled and woke up.

"A-Aerin? What are you doing??" he groaned as he sat down quickly as if he got attacked.

"Hello, I'm Aerin. Please wake up. It's time for breakfast" Aerin smiled and walked out of his room happily.

Next was Sunghoon. HAHA she's gonna have so much fun.

Aerin went into his room and Sunghoon had his blanket over his head.

She slowly took the blanket off him and put it over her head. She was trying to act like a ghost.

She moved closer to him and poked him slowly.

"Sunghoon...Sunghoon.." she slowly called out to him.

Sunghoon flinched but was still asleep. Aerin sighed and grabbed his arm.

"Ahh!" Sunghoon yelled and backed away with a frightened look on his face.

Aerin laughed and took off the blanket from over her head.

"Hehe Hii" she waved and fixed her hair.