46 : Good bye

"Mrs Sim" Dad cleared his throat, eying his wife.

"You can't come in here and make a scene. You adults should know that!" Mrs Sim crossed her arms.

"My apologies, Mrs Sim, but we came to get our daughter back. I'm afraid she has ignorantly disobeyed us just to see her...friends here" Dad eyed the Enhas and the others.

Mrs Sim kept quiet, looking at the parents and then at Aerin. She gave her an apologetic look before taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, student. It seems like you have to leave with your parents. Bid your goodbyes" Mrs Sim ordered and Aerin could feel her heart drop.

"Miss!" almost everyone yelled. Jake's eyes widened, hesitating whether to approach Aerin or not. Before he could do anything, Mrs Sim grabbed onto his arm.

"Let her go. They can never know that you're close to her" she whispered to him before letting his arm go. Aerin slowly bid her goodbyes, hugging them tightly. Aerin wanted to hug Jake goodbye but he shook his head desperately.

Aerin's heart broke when saw him shaking his head, refusing to bid her goodbye. God knows it could be their last time seeing each other.

"Let's go. Jeno, we will have a talk with you another time" Mom said before dragging Aerin to the car by hand. Aerin's eyes stayed on Jake as she got into the car and drove off, letting everyone feel miserable as she disappeared from their sight.

"Mom, what were you thinking? Why did you let her leave just like that?" Jake frowned at his mother, dissatisfied at how easy she let them off.

"I don't have a choice, Jake. She wasn't even supposed to be here in the first place. And her parents could file a report if i didn't let her go" Mrs Sim crossed her arms, looking down on him.

"Crap!" Jeno yelled in frustration.

"We have to do something or they will send her abroad. We can't have that. She needs to be here, with us" Ni-ki said, panicking. Everyone was thinking about the same thing. About how dull life would be if Aerin really got sent abroad. Nobody wants to send her off. Not in that way.

"You boys" Mrs Sim finally spoke after thinking hard. She looked at the Dreamies with full hope and seriousness.

"I don't care what your methods are, but make sure she doesn't get sent abroad. Get on their good side or whatever, I don't care" she ordered. Mark chuckled.

"You want us to suck up to them?" He widened his eyes. "Whatever method" she snapped back. "That is if you want her to stay here" she said frustratedly before leaving for her office.

Everyone froze on their spots, recalling everything that had happened.

"Don't worry" Jeno spoke up, signalling his guys. "I'll make sure she stays. No matter what" he gave Jake a pat on his back.

-

"You can't keep me locked in that hell forever" Aerin pushed away her mom's hand that was holding onto her.

"Again with that attitude. This is our millionth time telling you. We're doing this for your own good. Suck it up or study overseas. I've had enough of dealing with your nonsense" Dad loosened his tie as he gripped onto the steering wheel tight.

"You're no longer allowed to meet with Jeno or his friends. His friends were his accomplices too." Mom made her decision and Aerin gave her a disgusting look.

"You-"

"Enough Aerin! This is our last and final warning. Behave before we send you far away!" It was Mom's turn to have an outburst. Aerin kept her mouth shut, knowing that if she said anything else, she would immediately be sent to somewhere far away where she can't contact anyone.