43. What's Mine

“Princess!!” Aerin jolted from her seat when she heard voices and honkings coming from outside her house.

They’re here already??’

She checked her phone and it was exactly 7.07 pm. She’ 7 minutes late and she was still not ready.

She ran to her balcony and slid it open, revealing 7 excited guys on their bikes. They were like a gang attacking their enemies house.

“Hold on! I’m not ready yet!” she yelled and panicked.

She saw Jeno switching off his engine and taking his helmet off. He looked up to Aerin and nodded.

“Take your time. I can wait” he said as he approached her front door.

“Yeah, we can wait if Jeno says so” they got off their bikes to enter the house but Jeno stopped them.

“No, stay out.” He glared.

“Then where are you going?” Jisung whined.

“In” he pointed to the door.

“What? It’s not fair! How come only you can go in?” Haechan whined.

“Cause i said so” Jeno smiled and entered her house. Haechan sulk to Jaemin who was leaning against his bike.

Aerin chuckled as she heard their conversation. She shakes her head, imagining the rumours that could go around about how she has a gang of bikers in front of her house.

She heard Jeno’s footsteps coming towards her bedroom.

“Yeah come in, I will be done in a few minutes” she said as she stuffed the things she needed in her bag.

She heard her bedroom door open but she hasn’t heard his voice yet.

“Why aren’t you saying anything?-” she turned to look at him but he was a few inches away from her, crossing his arms and looking pissed as if she had done something wrong.

“W-What?” She moved away.

“How can you just ask a man to come in just like that? You just simply invited him in?” His voice was stern.

Aerin scoffed and continued doing what she was doing.

“It’s just you. Besides, you’re not just any man. You would enter even if I didn't invite you in” she smiled.

She heard Jeno’s sigh as he sat on her bed. He lies down and covers his eyes with his arms.

“Take your time..don’t rush. Please” she heard him whisper. She saw how weird he was acting and actually took her time.

Is he that tired?’

It was a complete silence when she packed and he dozed off.

“Must you go?” His voice sounded gentle and innocent. Too innocent.

“I can’t believe I'm sending you to another guy” he muttered even under his arms.

Aerin knew where the conversation was going so she sat down.

“Jeno-”

“No, don’t say anything else. You’re gonna say that you love him again, won’t you?” he grinned.

Aerin kept quiet, staring at the backpack she was done packing.

“Just what the hell should I do to get you back?” he mumbles back.

Aerin stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. Jeno realised what he had just said so he jolted back up.

“I’m sorry. Come, let’s get you to him” he stood up and walked out of her room.