Chapter 7: Riddhima and her Snoopiness

Readers need to go through previous chapters to find the connections, otherwise this chapter will become meaningless to you.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Next morning, Riddhima got up at 6 a.m., opened the door of her room and peeped in Ritu's room and found her lying on the bed in deep slumber. She went inside the room and shook Ritu slightly, "Ritu! Ritu! Get up, it's already 6. We need to go to school."

     Ritu, opening an eye said, "We study in different schools, Riddhima, and my one gave a holiday as today is their foundation day. So no school for me. For you, I declare that today you also have a holiday. That's it. We will enjoy it together today and don't say no. Get out and close the door. I'll get up at 8 o' clock." Riddhima was just staring at her childish demand, after thinking it deeply she agreed with her mind as she is indebted to Ritu for her help.

    Ritu came down in the kitchen area and saw the breakfast was ready and Radha, the cook, told her to wait in the dining area and she is coming with the breakfast. 

    Mr. Rathi welcomed her with a big, joyful smile by greeting her good morning and added, "Come Riddhima, sit here, have breakfast peacefully. I think Ritu already told her demand to you and I'm sure you agreed to that. One more thing I want to tell you is that today one of my business friends who is actually like my son will come home to give Ritu the Raksha Bandhan gift. So, be ready, as he will enjoy both the lunch and dinner here."

     "But, Uncle, what will I do in your family and business matters? Rather I will lock myself in the room so that you and Ritu can talk with him freely.", she said, feeling awkward. 

    Mr. Rathi didn't want Riddhima to feel isolated in his home, he wanted her to be one of the members of Rathi family, so he blurted the truth, "Riddhima, he is the one for whom you get rid of the custody yesterday. He was the one who threatened the officer who was delaying in sending those CCTV footage. Will you not convey your thanks to him?" 

    "Ok, Uncle, I'll be ready and also inform Ritu.", Riddhima said with a smile. They completed their breakfast and Mr. Rathi informed her that he had some work and will be back in an hour.

   "Oh! I just slept and see this clock is showing 8 o'clock", Ritu said to herself being irritated. 

    Just then Riddhima opened the door, "Brush your teeth fast Ritu. One of uncle's business friends is going to be our guest. So, Uncle ordered us to be ready as fast as possible." 

    "Who is going to come? What is his name?", Ritu asked in curiosity. 

    "I don't know his name but, Uncle told me that he is the one who threatened the officer for CCTV footage matter yesterday. Do you know his name?", Riddhima again threw a question to her. 

   "Oh! Of course, as you know I don't have a brother of my own so I consider him as my elder brother, he is one and only Mr. Vansh Raisinghania.", Ritu said proudly. 

    "You mean the industrialist cum businessman Mr. Raisinghania? But in television interviews I have seen him calm and composed, but threatening an officer, is that an added feature of him?" Riddhima asked with extreme curiosity in her mind.

    Ritu after taking a long puse along with a deep breath she said, "I would say one word for him- enigmatic, you cannot penetrate his mind to imbibe what is going on there. So, I took the easiest way that is trusting him, whatever he does is for good, at least for me and my dad. I don't know about others." Riddhima nodded her head, being perplexed by Ritu's statement.

How was the chapter?....

Feedback in Comment Section.....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Take care of yourself and your family......