Chapter 26: "Is he married?"

The room was filled with the deadliest weapons. 

    Riddhima herself doesn't know when she started perspiring and her palms got cold and sweaty in nervousness. She hurriedly went towards the door of the room from where she entered and locked it from inside. 

    Taking a deep breath, she took the step towards the weapon room and followed an in-depth examination and evaluation of each gun, pistol, knife, sniper rifle, automatic rifle, explosive device and other sections. 

    The room looked like a museum of weapons. 

    Thousands of questions arose in her mind. What did he do with these weapons? Did he bring her to his house to close the murder case? Was he having a deal with that Sultan who was behind her life? Was he behind the murder of Riddhima's parents? Did he want to lure Riddhima by his good behaviour, so that he could achieve whatever motives he had? Was this weapon illegal or had a license been awarded by the government? 

    Riddhima did not know much about the weapons but the tags attached to each weapon were screaming to know how deadly they were. Riddhima went blank and she did not know what to conclude about Mr. Vansh Raisinghania right now. 

    She muttered to herself in a very low tone, "Does that mean whatever the media says about him being a king of the Italian mafia is true?" She hurriedly came out of the weapon room closed the door and found it locked automatically. Then went out of the room by unlocking the door of the room. 

    Vansh ordered Angre to bring the representative who received Riddhima's call from home yesterday. Angre did the same. The representative had no idea why he had been summoned by his company's chairman. 

    "Yesterday a lady called at the office, Riddhima, her name. Did you remember?", Vansh asked sternly while flipping the pages in a file. 

    The representative cleared his throat and said, "Yes Sir. But she had no appointment with you so I denied to connect the call in your cabin." 

    "Did you check the caller ID or were you so indulged in talking with your multiple women in your life that the job became belittled for you?", Vansh yelled at him looking straight at him. 

    The representative realised that he had dug his own grave and became silent as he, right now, was lacking the courage to even say something in his defence. 

    "Angre, I want you to transfer this bastard to the sweeping department where he will get ample time to lure multiple women", Vansh declared and signalled them to go out. 

    Both of them went out of his cabin. 

    "Angre Sir, I don't even know what I have done and why chairman sir is so mad at me. Don't do this with me sir I promise I'll not take my job lightly.", the representative said almost pleading with Angre. 

    "You have dug your own grave. That call was from Boss's home and it was a medical emergency. I'll do whatever Boss has ordered me and you deserve it.", Angre walked away giving him the deadliest look.

     Riddhima was still sitting in Vansh's room and confused about whether she should ask him about the weapons or she should just leave this house silently. The latter seemed to be more convincing for her. 

    She moved out of the room and came to the kitchen area. 

    "Is the lunch ready?", she asked politely to the staff in the kitchen. 

    "Yes. Ma'am, do you want me to serve it now?", he asked. 

    "After 10 minutes.", she said and was waiting there.