Chapter 38: "I'm leaving"

Silence prevailed in the car. Angre stopped the car at Raisinghania palace. Vansh stepped out of the car without waiting for Angre to open the door and moved inside. 

    "I need to return to my home." Riddhima told Angre. 

    "Ma'am, try to understand that Boss is raging with anger and to be honest, I don't have the courage to ask for permission to drop you at home right now. I'm pleading ma'am, stay here at least for tonight.", Angre replied in helplessness. 

    Riddhima couldn't show her anger towards him after seeing his pleading eyes. 

    She nodded in understanding and said, "But only for today." 

    Angre nodded his head in assurance.

    Riddhima along with one servant having the food trolley with him, entered Vansh's room.

    They saw the study table, the chair, the table lamp, the flower vases, the pillows all thrown on the floor in a devastated condition. 

    Vansh was sitting on the sofa putting his index finger on his temple. 

    "Keep the food trolley and leave.", he said with audacity. 

    Along with the servant, Riddhima was also ready to leave. 

    "Where are you going?", Vansh asked eyeing her. 

    "Come in and close the door.", he ordered her. 

    Riddhima was scared because it was the first time she saw the ruthless side of him. Whatever, she heard in news, social media all was not rumours, the spark of truth was lightning in his eyes.

    "What are you hiding?" asked Vansh, looking straight into her eyes. 

    Riddhima was quiet flabbergasted. 

    But still tried to muster all the courage she had and asked, "Why did you stab him?" 

    "I don't like it if someone eyes on what's mine.", Vansh replied gazing at her. 

    "What do you mean by that?" 

    "That's not your business. But, please don't hide stuff from me.", Vansh said in an irked tone. 

    "I'm leaving.", Riddhima announced. 

    "Permission denied.", Vansh replied in a jiffy. 

    Riddhima gave a questioning look to him. 

    "There are some local political party leaders who are behind you because they want your house at any cost.", Vansh said, using his talent for manipulation.

    "Why? And how do you know about it?", Riddhima asked. 

    Vansh didn't answer which irked Riddhima. 

    "I can't stay at your place.", she said. 

    "I'm not giving you any choice, Riddhima. You will stay here in my room. That's it.", Vansh ordered her and moved out of the room.

After 4 weeks:

    "So, what's your information?", asked a bearded person. 

    "Riddhima is Vansh Raisinghania's wife. She studies at Elite College in the Department of Botany.", the other person replied. 

   "Well, why did you agree to execute my plan?", again the former asked. 

    "I have my personal grudges against Vansh Raisinghania. The roots become frail when someone hits on the weak point. So, here I am.", the other person tried to justify.