Chapter 17: Is Riddhima being hoodwinked?

18th of May:

    Hearing a knocking sound, Riddhima opened her room's door and saw Ritu was standing there and ordered her to freshen up fast and come down to the temple area. Riddhima followed her friend's word and did whatever she said. 

    When she came down she saw her uncle and Ritu were standing for her to proceed with the puja rituals. Riddhima felt the solace and serenity in the gesture of her dearest ones. She performed the puja and prayed for enough courage, strength, bravery for herself and abundance for her dearest ones. Riddhima took the blessing of her uncle which reminded her of her father and also reminded how her birthday turned her life upside down.

    Mr. Rathi said to both the ladies to have breakfast. Having breakfast, Mr. Rathi said, "Riddhima, get ready fast. We will complete our work first because it's important and don't forget to take the necessary documents which I informed you about yesterday." 

    "Ok Uncle. Ritu, come let's get ready.", Riddhima said. 

    "No, I'll not be able to come there because you know I've only 5 days to prepare for my examination. I just don't want to miss this chance. I hope you understand, Riddhima. But, the moment you come back home I'll give all my time to you, that's a promise.", Ritu said, apologizing for her actions. 

    Riddhima nodded her head in positive and gave a warm smile to her best friend. 

    Vansh, sitting in his Xten Office Chair by Pininfarina, asked, "Angre, did you send the new phone of Riddhima to Mr. Rathi?" 

    "Yes, Boss. I sent it early this morning. He informed me that he had received it and would certainly give it to Riddhima.", Angre replied. 

    "Angre, you will be the witness from my side. Do you have any problem with it?", Vansh said, while going through his files. 

    "Absolutely no, Boss.", Angre replied in confidence. 

    "Fine. One more thing, tell John to come in front of Riddhima but after she signs all the documents. This time I don't want any mess, make the land registrar office premises highly secured by our men. Today, it's the most important day for me and you know I just hate defeat. Every part of our plan must be executed perfectly and on time. Am I clear?", Vansh said, looking straight in his eyes. 

    "Boss, our men have put their high profile security in place. For 2 hours, no one will be allowed to enter that area, especially when you and ma'am are there. Your plan will be executed smoothly. ", Angre assured his boss.

    Vansh nodded his head and said, "Angre, I want you to send one of our bullet proof cars to Rathi house. I don't want to take any risk when it comes to Riddhima. She is very important." 

    "As you say, Boss.", Angre replied.

    Riddhima and Mr. Rathi were ready to depart for the land registrar office. After bidding a goodbye to Ritu, when Riddhima came outside the main gate she found a luxurious car was waiting and her uncle was already seated inside it. 

    The driver opened the door for her, greeting her with a warm good morning. Immediately, after placing herself in the car she asked, "Uncle, is this your car?" 

    "No, Mr. Raisinghania, sent it to us.", he replied with a smile. 

    Riddhima didn't go in depth with her interrogation as according to her it was not the right time to do so. 

    They travelled to the land registrar office in silence. 

    The moment they reached there, Riddhima got scared seeing the armed and unarmed security personnel who surrounded the car.