Chapter 11: Multidimensional

Readers need to go through previous chapters to find the connections, otherwise this chapter will become meaningless to you.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 In the meantime, Vansh's phone rang. He saw the caller ID "John". 

    Without wasting any time, he received the call, being extremely worried, "What happened? Is everything OK?". 

    To which John replied, "Boss, a shooter is pointing a gun towards ma'am, from a distance of 200 metres and Ritu ma'am is also present beside her." 

    Vansh turned his head towards Mr. Rathi, "Where did both the ladies go today?" 

    "Ritu was telling me yesterday that she would take Riddhima to the nearby park for a walk. But why are you so tense? What happened?", Mr. Rathi asked, getting worried. 

    Vansh muttered, "They are at gunpoint." 

    "Is Ritu, all right, Mr. Raisinghania, nothing should happen to my daughter.", Mr. Rathi said it in a go. 

    Vansh closed his eyes for a while, got back to the call which was kept on hold by him, "Put a silencer on your gun, shoot that guy. Make sure both the ladies do not get a tinch of an idea about the shootout. Call me back after the work is done." 

    Vansh hung up the call after ordering John. 

    "Who is John?", Mr. Rathi asked, getting a little angry at Vansh. Vansh didn't reply. 

    "I'm asking you something, Mr. Raisinghania", he literally shouted at him. 

    "That's a pretty vexed question you are asking me. Let me remind you it's not about your daughter. There is another woman who is with her and her life is in danger. I gave you the responsibility to give her a safe, luxurious shelter by getting her out of her own house. I guess I was wrong to judge you.", Vansh squaked in extreme anger. 

    Mr. Rathi gasped and he realized that he was actually worried about his own daughter and totally forgot about Riddhima whose life was actually in danger. 

    "Let's go, Mr. Rathi. I'll sort it out afterwards.", Vansh said, getting annoyed, frustrated at Mr. Rathi.

    At that very second, Vansh's phone rang and it was John. 

    "Boss, it's done." 

    "Is Riddhima ok?", Vansh asked, getting restless and worried and then looked at restless Mr. Rathi, "and Ritu?", Vansh added. 

    "Both are safe and fine. I somehow managed to evacuate them from here and maybe by now they are at home.", John replied. 

    "Good job", Vansh praised John for his work and loyalty. 

    Vansh without saying anything got into his car and Mr. Rathi got into his own car. 

    Vansh left the place in a matter of seconds while Mr. Rathi dialed the landline number which was received by Ritu, "Are you ok?" 

    "Yeah, what will happen to me?", Ritu asked. 

    "Nothing, you stay at home with your best friend.", Mr. Rathi ordered her and hung up the call.