Chapter 34: "Never"

Two days later:

    "Boss, we have found him.", Angre stated standing in front of Vansh in his office cabin. 

    Vansh signalled him to continue. 

    "Boss, the manager was killed by the order of Sultan and Kabir, because that bastard wanted to marry Sultan's daughter, Firdaus. It was Kabir who sent the photos of Ma'am to him in order to use them as a bait to trap you in the name of ma'am for losing the recent deal you had with the betting company.", Angre explicitly explained. 

    "That means Kabir has a lot of photographs of Riddhima and the good stuff is he got the idea that somehow Riddhima is very close to me. Ask Shakib to deal with it. I don't want my wife's photographs to be saved in other people's gadgets.", Vansh ordered in frustration and anger. 

    He got up from the chair and moved towards the sofa where the wall was made of glass and the whole city was visible. 

    "Kabir was probably dead by now, but I know he does know a lot about Riddhima's parents and their murder as well as the hidden motives of many people in our midst that have stopped me from doing the crime I want to do.", Vansh stated. 

    He added, "What about the college admission? Have you corrected Riddhima's application form?" 

    "Yes, the correction has been made in her marital status, guardian name and permanent address as you asked me to do.", Angre replied. 

    Vansh gave a nod and said, "You informed me about Smith's younger brother who is also going to admit himself to college. I want his admission to this Elite College in the same department of Riddhima's." 

    "As you say, Boss.", Angre assured and left his cabin. 

    Vansh took out his phone and a smile crept on his face when he saw and kissed the wallpaper of his phone and he muttered, "My sweetheart, you should stay away from Vyom."

After a week:

    "Ritu, you are so busy nowadays.", Riddhima stated over phone. 

    "It's not like that. They have given me a project and I am working on that, so not able to answer your messages. What about your admission in the Elite college? Did you sort out the problem?", she asked.

    "Yes, the problem has been sorted out. I saw the policy once again in the college notice board and they had made some changes in the policy according to that guardian name and signature is not compulsory, hence all my problem sorted out and yesterday I have my name in the merit list so I am getting admission in Elite college.", Riddhima explained. 

    "That's great news. Why don't you just go for shopping or in a restaurant? Free your mind a little bit before getting admission and going into the academics once again after so many months.", Ritu suggested. 

    An alarm rung which was heard by Riddhima. 

    "Riddhima I got to go, will talk to you later dear. Take care of yourself and definitely I will take care of myself. Bye.", Ritu hang up the call. 

    Riddhima didn't share with Ritu that she shifted in her own house because she never wanted Ritu to become tensed about her security. 

    Vansh had agreed with Riddhima's idea of staying at her own place in one condition that she would not go out of the house without a bodyguard or without informing Vansh.