Chapter 14: Manoeuvre against Riddhima

Readers need to go through previous chapters to find the connections, otherwise this chapter will become meaningless to you.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:GRATITUDE:

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF MY READERS WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE #11 RANK IN "MURDER-MYSTERY" ON 17.01.2022. WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT. KEEP SUPPORTING.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Vansh entered his cabin and saw both of them were waiting for him. He looked straight towards John and said in utmost displeasure, "For what have I appointed you?" 

    "Sorry, Boss, I never thought this could turn so ugly.", John replied with trepidation. 

    "Angre, I want someone new to be appointed.", Vansh said to Angre without shifting his gaze from John. 

    "Boss, no. Boss, I am sorry. Boss, I promise this will not repeat. Boss, I'll give my life to protect ma'am. Boss, I request you not to dispel me.", John pleaded to Vansh. 

    "Mind and Mark my words John, if this sort of thing happens next time, your parents will only see your cadaver.", Vansh blasted at him. 

    "I promise, it will not happen in the future.", John replied with a trembling voice. 

    "Get back to your work.", Vansh ordered him and John went out of the cabin.

    "I trust this guy, he is very good at his work.", Vansh said to Angre with a smirk. 

    "Is all the evidence against this murder removed?", Vansh asked Angre, while playing with the paperweight. 

    "Yes, Boss, everything is under control. Just now the police arrived on the spot.", Angre replied.

    "Make sure, the case gets dismissed and no media coverage.", Vansh ordered him, to which Angre nodded his head in approval. 

   "Did you get any information from the guy who is working for us in Sultan's gang?", Vansh asked out of curiosity. 

   "Yes, Boss, his plan is dangerous. I think we need to increase the security of ma'am.", Angre said, getting worried. 

   Vansh was thunderstruck by this revelation and asked, "and what is that plan?"