Chapter 50: The Venom

Therefore, after fifty chapters, I'd want to thank my readers for their support of my poor love story. I hoped my story would provide you with some amusement. Your endurance is amazing to me. I'm grateful.

    "Boss, two of the men who were closely pursuing Ma'am have been killed. We already looked into the hospital, but ma'am wasn't there, so here we are at a four-way intersection.", the men of Angre told him. 

    Angre said, "Take the army and look at Kabir's durgeon where he deals in criminal business." He hung up the phone and then rapped on Vansh's cabin. 

    Angre said, "Boss, I think it's going to be a face off." 

    Vansh said, shutting the laptop, "Ask our sniper squad to be ready." and moved out of the cabin.

    Guddu questioned in an effort to process the information, "How is it possible that you don't know Venom? When it comes to organ trafficking, Venom is the market leader in the world. Vansh Raisinghania is Venom. That is his cover name in the global organ trafficking industry.", Guddu revealed. 

    Riddhima exhaled in shock and fell to the ground from being unable to stand. She couldn't believe that her husband was connected to numerous mafia organisations around the world, and that his illicit companies were giving him more and more influence every day. Her eyes began to blur. 

    In front of others, she took a moment to compose herself before asking in a trembling voice, "How much more time is it going to take?" 

    Guddu informed him after asking the ward boy about it, "The report is in process, they are printing it and would be in front of you in next minute."

    In an effort to identify the quickest route to Riddhima, Vansh and his 200 men approached Kabir's den. 

    After eliminating five of Kabir's men in the immediate vicinity, they obtained a map of the den from his phone and discovered that there were five exits leading to the underground as well as a route leading to his secret hospital, which primarily deals with human skin trafficking. 

    Cosmetic surgery has been practised for ages, but the enormous desire for smooth, perfect, wrinkle-free, porcelain-like skin has fueled an illegal skin trade industry that is expanding in India. Cosmetic Surgery Industry in India is booming. The skin is purportedly taken from victims in Nepal and India, processed in pathology labs in India, and then transferred to US companies that produce skin and tissue derivative goods for the worldwide plastic surgery market. This is the how the illegal skin trading market operates.