Chapter 45: Trending On Social Media

Vansh and Angre both were in extreme shock. It was true that Vansh very badly wanted to know about Riddhima's whereabouts in those two months when he couldn't find his beloved Riddhima. 

     To find this truth he even stole her diary from her house along with Mr. Rathi and also shouted at Dr. Mehta as he was unable to drag out the truth from her during her sessions with the psychologist.

     Vansh took a full 10 minutes to absorb what the doctor told him and to control his emotions.

    He cleared his throat and said, "Dr. Basu, I want substantial evidence to back up your words." 

    Dr. Basu nodded and opened his bag, pulled out the documents, then placed them on the table before him. 

    It took an hour to comb through those evidences while Dr. Basu sat, calmly sipping tea. 

    "Why did you come to me all of a sudden?", Vansh asked with a flinty stare. 

    "I was searching for her to find out how she is, but when I saw her in the hospital being arrested for drug possession I went through her case file and found your name. I came here to ask her if she was afflicted with any physical ailments. That's it.", Dr. Basu tried to clear Vansh's doubt. 

    Vansh nodded and said, "I'll call you soon. I have to confront someone. You may go now." 

    Angre immediately showed the exit door to Dr. Basu, so unwillingly he had to go. 

    Angre was instructed by Vansh to terminate all of the meetings scheduled for that day. He took his car dismissing all his Z+ security, he drove at a high speed in anger.

    The door flung open with a thud, Vansh barked in angry screaming his lungs out, "What the hell you think of yourself? I trusted you and you are trying to play with me!" 

    "Please sit down. Calm down. Tell me what has happened. Anger is not conducive for you." 

    "When I came to you and asked you whether Riddhima told you anything about those 2 months, you denied, but you knew about it. Dr. Mehta you are double crossing me. Don't you dare do that, your weakness is in my fist.", Vansh declared in rage. 

    Dr. Mehta was dumbstruck, he fumbled and pleaded, "Please don't do anything with my daughter. I'm sorry I didn't enlighten you about the 2 months story which your wife highlighted to me very faintly but it was only because she didn't want to share with you. I couldn't say no to her because she is fragile and it could affect her mental health more. But please I beg you to not take that revenge on my daughter." 

    Vansh looking directly in his eyes keeping his hand on the table he said in a very dangerous tone, "Now I will do and you will see."

    Riddhima spent the weekend in a state of dilemma. Sleep took a toll on her. 

    Vansh could understand that the drug case incident was not resonating well with her. Vansh decided that Riddhima and he would eat breakfast and dinner in the dining hall so that he could spend as much time as possible with her.