Chapter 27: Debilitated Riddhima

"Angre, how far are we to take over Mr. Rathi's pharmaceutical company? What about Riddhima's phone? Is it ready with the needed upgradation of software?", Vansh asked. 

    "Boss, yes, here is the phone of ma'am. Our IT cell did all the upgradation now you can trace if she receives any call from personal numbers.", Angre said while taking out the phone from his pocket and handing it over to his Boss. 

    He added, "Mr. Rathi has already signed the papers. Only some legal procedure is left which will be completed by tomorrow and you will take over his company from tomorrow itself." 

    Vansh nodded his head to it. 

    "Riddhima had already seen our weapon vault. So, there is a high chance that she will try her best to leave her own house and settle in her maiden home. I want the in and out-house security to be more strict.", Vansh stated. 

    "Boss, but how will we know what is going on in her mind? I mean how will she execute her plan of leaving your mansion? Because we have known her for the last 3 years only. If she opened the unique locking system in a few minutes that itself concludes that she is a highly intelligent woman.", Angre raised his concern. 

    Vansh looked at his eyes and said, "Angre, I know how her mind works and correct your facts. You know her for the last 3 years, not me. I know her from the last 18 years and I have seen her coming into this world.", Vansh unveiled the fact. 

    Angre's eyes popped out and it was becoming difficult for him to digest that he was also fooled by his Boss continuously for the last 3 years. Angre was frozen by realizing that the man in front of him, who was cold and shrewd in nature, had kept so many secrets in his mind that not even his shadows get to know a scrap of it. 

    With the storm in his mind, Angre could only manage a nod in reply to his Boss's mind boggling revelation. 

    Riddhima remembered that she had to visit the bank to activate his parents accounts so that the crisis of money she was facing could be balanced and also this could be a chance to get out of Raisinghania palace. But she was very much aware that without Mr. Raisinghania's permission she could not leave that mansion. 

    After thinking much, she again tried what she did last night. Taking the receiver of the landline phone in her hand she pressed the REDIAL button. 

    "Good morning, How may I help you?", the person asked politely. 

    "May I talk to Mr. Raisinghania?", Riddhima asked. 

    "May I know your name? Do you have an appointment with Chairman sir?", the person asked.

    Riddhima took a deep breath and replied, "No, I don't have an appointment. I'm Riddhima.", she spoke. 

    "Ma'am." the person straightened himself in his chair and took a glance at the Caller ID. 

    Clearing his throat he added, "Ma'am, I'm sorry for not recognising you. I'm connecting your call to his cabin." 

    The call got connected in Vansh's cabin. 

    "Who is it?", Vansh asked receiving the call. 

    "I'm Riddhima.", she replied. 

    "What happened? Are you OK? Is everything OK?", Vansh got worried about getting a surprise call from his wife and forgot about the footage which he saw a few minutes ago. 

    "I'm fine. I need to visit the bank today. So, will you ask your security to let me go out of your home?", she asked while playing with the wire of the receiver.